Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft vs EULA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpen

Donator
Thread starter #1
If you haven't heard Mojang is blacklisting servers who aren't following the EULA, EULA is an agreement that prohibits servers from having a Play to Win server, Purchasing a rank and having enhancement to gain unfair advantages to win every game is against the EULA agreement, This doesn't necessarily mean that it's always a pay to win base even if you own a kit.
I'm not going to go too much in depth I'm just here to clear false rumors that has been spreading throughout the Foxcraft community...

1. Foxcraft is not going to close down, Leon and Affixes are working on the server so it complies with the EULA.

2. You will not loose your ranks or items that you have purchased, Nothing will be taken away. You will keep them. Players who are planning to donate in the following weeks will keep their ranks also until Leon and Affixes have adjusted each ranks, It'll be your last chance to own a rank that gives you extra perks

3. Yes, There will be changes made whether it's big or small, These changes however will not affect current players who own ranks, Only new players will be affected by the change.

I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding that you had before or heard spreading around servers, Please comment below if you have any questions

DO NOT argue in the comment sections and absolute no form of Trolling will be tolerated, Please be respectful towards staff members and players, Any comments or threads giving false information about Foxcraft will be deleted or closed

*Note Leon or Affixes will make a formal thread regarding about the EULA soon, It will have more information in-depth about the changes.

/closed Leon has created a thread explaining about the EULA, you can find it here http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/ideas-for-eula-compliance.1742/

Status
Not open for further replies.