Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft "Disconnected"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I'm assuming everyone is getting this because three of my friends have. Today I signed on to Foxcraft, and was immediately kicked with a message saying "connection lost disconnected" and I asked an admin, and they told asked if I used mcfoxcraft.com or mcfoxcraft.net. I was using .com at the time and then I changed it to .net and it worked perfectly fine for three of my friends and I. I accidentally signed out and then tried to sign back into Foxcraft and it came up with the same error message, restarted my game, changed the IP, tried a lot of different things, still no luck. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Banned #2
I'm assuming everyone is getting this because three of my friends have. Today I signed on to Foxcraft, and was immediately kicked with a message saying "connection lost disconnected" and I asked an admin, and they told asked if I used mcfoxcraft.com or mcfoxcraft.net. I was using .com at the time and then I changed it to .net and it worked perfectly fine for three of my friends and I. I accidentally signed out and then tried to sign back into Foxcraft and it came up with the same error message, restarted my game, changed the IP, tried a lot of different things, still no luck. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Uhm. Maybe try restarting your internet.

And if it still doesn't work. Wait an hour or 2.

If it still doesnt work, restart the entire pc/laptop

and if it still doesnt work delete mc and install it again.

Thread starter Banned #3
Uhm. Maybe try restarting your internet.

And if it still doesn't work. Wait an hour or 2.

If it still doesnt work, restart the entire pc/laptop

and if it still doesnt work delete mc and install it again.
None of those worked, but thanks anyway. It's happening to my friend too. We can play other servers just not this one.

maybe your location might to far from the host
[doublepost=1499342324,1499342164][/doublepost]but the lssue is cloak or no one can fix this, only you can with your connection as its not server side

Thread starter Banned #8
maybe your location might to far from the host
[doublepost=1499342324,1499342164][/doublepost]but the lssue is cloak or no one can fix this, only you can with your connection as its not server side
Actually, it was the server. It was fixed the next day, and everyone could log in in 1.12. The day before it worked if you logged into 1.11.2

Thread starter Banned #10
Fix your McDonald's wifi noob they it will work
Pleaseeeee read the other replies, I said it wasn't just me it was happening to, every other server worked too
[doublepost=1499569405,1499569374][/doublepost]@Peytonb56 could you please close this

Banned #11
@Peytonb56 the issue I think is not fixed, I personally am not having issues with it but a friend of mine cannot join, he's tried to re-install minecraft, restart his pc and mc launcher, change .com with .net, and I have seen some complaints about it also by several players who I do not know as well.

Thread starter Banned #12
@Peytonb56 the issue I think is not fixed, I personally am not having issues with it but a friend of mine cannot join, he's tried to re-install minecraft, restart his pc and mc launcher, change .com with .net, and I have seen some complaints about several players who I do not know as well.
Thank you, someone who actually understands. It's not my internet, it's the server. If people would look, I said my friends and I could join other servers, just not this one, and the next day it worked. But now today it's not working again

Banned #13
Thank you, someone who actually understands. It's not my internet, it's the server. If people would look, I said my friends and I could join other servers, just not this one, and the next day it worked. But now today it's not working again
Yeah, to everybody saying it's internet you're incorrect, as my friends and other people I've asked have said they have no problems with connecting to servers other than Foxcraft, internet would be all across the servers. Which proves it's only Foxcraft in specific having connection issues.

AyoubGames

Its not your internet its the server i have the same issue its really annoying and i cant be far from the host im from the Netherlands.

I have been having the same issue lately too. I have noticed that the latency (ping) gets lower the more people that are playing. I usually don't have an issue if it's around 100 but with there are more than that I constantly get kicked. I have really good internet 60 down and 5 up. So I know that speed or bandwidth is not the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.