Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
this server has good things such as the toxicity level and the choice of helpers because no one can watch me when im on coz , no asian staff ( racist). ok firstly , the staff rules , its dumb , if i say my horoscope is ****** ,i'll get muted for making fun of disabilities that's really smart. secondly , the staff , mainly new manager like *mind blown* prob expeleld from schoool thats why he does minecraft but anyway , i suggested global ./msg so u can alert staf but guess what's his reply , ' u can already msg friends from didferent servers' the thing is if ur fighting a hacker lets say on sglacier i can do ./msg ibrady come sglacier ban this hacker help help . i guess he misunderstood and thought ( example: im on sglacier and i do ./friend request ibrady , waits for 20 minutes while fighting the hackers , until he accepts friend req , i'll ./msg ibrady help help hacker and finds out his ./msg disabled and then i'll have to get my alt on while fighting hacker to tag this kid to get the staff and once the staff comes here the hacker would have toggled and that's absolutely fine coz i dont' relaly care bout this server , just pointing out obvious mistakes that hasn't been corrected . honestly iw ould be a better staff in this coz i know the rules better than a senior admin does , but Yoahi's the best staff probably apart from Jaywiz , but anyway just fix this server and maybe it wont be as dead as 13 players constantly throughout the global timezones , i want to see this server shine . cloakfox ik ur in college but i hope u pass all ur exams so u can come create this server a better one just like affixes did , or maybe add connor back to the team coz he's the best staff #thicclick #tqzzwillshine anywayyyyyyy good luick ibrady , bring back pattern / colour chat to skyblock and enable special characters coz that would be really kewl and GOOD LUCK KIDS

Thread starter #5
ily

All i can say is, give the helpers a chance to start off with, recording hackers and making player reports when no staff are online is also another option.

U can always record
by the time i set up recording software the hacker woulda toggled
[doublepost=1506347508,1506347457][/doublepost]
ily

All i can say is, give the helpers a chance to start off with, recording hackers and making player reports when no staff are online is also another option.
+ why not hire staff from different timezones so it's a 24/7 job right , i mean *poof*

Tqzz

Friend
Donator

U can always record
they won't always know that you are recording :p
[doublepost=1506347563,1506347510][/doublepost]

U can always record
[doublepost=1506347508,1506347457][/doublepost]
+ why not hire staff from different timezones so it's a 24/7 job right , i mean *poof*
Some staff do have different timezones but can't always get online.

Thread starter #8
i thought there's a question in applicationw here they ask ' what is ur actiivty levlel!!?!' :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
stahp fighting wif me im only a young lady i'll give u nuggets #hairgoals

Banned #10
He just said to hire different staff from different timezones to always have a helper on.
[doublepost=1506351230][/doublepost]
I think we do need a Asian staff member in our team tho.
Im 8 hrs ahead of america. so like ;)

Thread starter #12
I dont know what kind of 90s toaster you have there but I can just press F9 and it automatically saves the last 1-10minutes so Im always ready whatever happens...
dont be a smart arse kiddo ./msg is much easier
[doublepost=1506416575,1506416519][/doublepost]
I think we do need a Asian staff member in our team tho.
#SoYannickHighIq
#SoYannickForAdmin

dont be a smart arse kiddo ./msg is much easier
[doublepost=1506416575,1506416519][/doublepost]
#SoYannickHighIq
#SoYannickForAdmin
There is already a /msg command? what else do you want? You can always check if the staff members are online and message them or u just record the last 1-3 minutes without wasting time on ur toaster ive never had problems messaging a staff member about a hacker

We had redfox with a different timezone. but its not really needed because when pure is on theres like 50 people on server instead of 400. but i still agree to have a helper from a dead timezone.

Thread starter #15
There is already a /msg command? what else do you want? You can always check if the staff members are online and message them or u just record the last 1-3 minutes without wasting time on ur toaster ive never had problems messaging a staff member about a hacker
stop being a smartass kid , ./msg iBrady there's a hacker sglacier im tagging him come spec ( isn't that much easier instead of downloading a software , do u think 10 year olds know how to do that
p.s ./msg as in globally

Banned #18
I was online when no staff were on and there was 40-50 players, too bad I'm not Helper anymore L kids

vcqx

Donator
Banned #19
Mr Pure there was a command to pm staff when there on other servers I forgot it but try call a staff member soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.