Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Favourite Gamemode & Why

Gamemode

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
What is your fave Foxcraft gamemode and why?
[doublepost=1502540914,1502540722][/doublepost]My favourite is creative as you have endless possibilities of what you can do

Banned #2
Survival has been the server that's kept me playing Foxcraft since 2013, I've always loved the pvp, vanilla and multiplayer feel of a relatively vanilla gamemode. I've built unbelievable projects on there throughout the years, and it's placed many good memories of fun I had and have on there.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
I would say prison when if this was posted 2 or 3 years ago, but there's no option for that. I'd also vote for factions 2 or 3 years ago, but no option for that, so skyblock is what I voted.

I voted skyblock because that's where all my friends play now and I like to build an island that's looks cool.

Last edited:
Currently, it's probably prison besides all the toxicness. However, 2 to 3 years ago factions was awesome and the old old prison was really fun too.

I would say the old old prison that was the only reason why I kept playing on Foxcraft but right now probably creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.