Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Favorite Addition to Minecraft in 1.10

Favorite 1.10 feature?

• Polar Bear

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Husk

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Stray

• Red Nether Brick

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nether Wart Block

• Bone Block

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Magma Block

• Hooking items with rods

• Revamped Villages

• Zombie Villages

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
I'd like to know what you think is/are the best addition(s) to Minecraft in version 1.10. My personal favorites are the magma block, husks strays, because of mob variety, the bone block, red nether brick, skeleton horses, and the ability to get end crystals and re-summon the Ender Dragon. What are yours?

Last edited:
1.7 is gross. There's lots of variety in 1.8+.
1.8 ruined combat, that's why I said 1.7

(No i'm not getting mixed up with 1.9)

I just remember in 1.8 the combat being all funky and weird compared to 1.7 because they removed block hitting.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #6
1.8 ruined combat, that's why I said 1.7

(No i'm not getting mixed up with 1.9)

I just remember in 1.8 the combat being all funky and weird compared to 1.7 because they removed block hitting.
Block hitting is for wusses.

DOWNTOOLS

Despite 1.9 and 1.10 being both rubbish updates, the Magma Block looks pretty sick. I'm open to new blocks; not new mobs. Polar Bears and other mobs 1.10 into a seemingly large Mod Pack. Do you get what I'm saying?

Despite 1.9 and 1.10 being both rubbish updates, the Magma Block looks pretty sick. I'm open to new blocks; not new mobs. Polar Bears and other mobs 1.10 into a seemingly large Mod Pack. Do you get what I'm saying?
I agree, the game will only go down from here. After Micro$oft thought it was a good idea to make Mojang push out smaller updates it's only a matter of time before they begin snuffing out the very fire that is the Minecraft community, only time will tell.

JPlay08

Known Member
I love the idea of adding more blocks and mobs, like the polar bears and bone blocks, but I just wish they never touched the pvp system..

Status
Not open for further replies.