Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions ranks and 25% sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

All users who have donated for a rank on either Factions Vulcan or Factions Glacier, should now also have their rank on the new Factions.

All users who have the "Global rank" do not receive the rank on Factions this is because the ranks are seperate on the new server. For those who did receive their rank, no worries you can keep it, it was a little misunderstanding between me and Affixes.
Also affixes is currently working on a fix for the missing perms, some where reported like no access to /sethome for donors.

We will be having a 25% OFF sale going on for 1 week (till sunday next week 20-03-2016).
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Factions category only

Last edited:
So basically we have to waste a whole /f home to the fac where everyone can go to my base? Like if new members do /f home they get tpaed to my p4 un3 vault? bra..?
Technically, yes. The sethome feature for regular players is just so they can teleport to their Faction. If you'd actually like to create "regular" homes, you do need to purchase a rank.

Technically, yes. The sethome feature for regular players is just so they can teleport to their Faction. If you'd actually like to create "regular" homes, you do need to purchase a rank.
I've never heard of a faction server where you have to pay to have a private base. Like dude don't you think this will make people quit?

Hi, I don't have my ranks for my 4 accounts 3 of them are skyfox and 1 is shadowfox. Skyfox Donators Ign:RamenNoodles10,GalaxyNoodles10 and CorruptLemon. ShadowFox Doantor Ign:ItsKenzieHere. Plz give the ranks back to me when u can thank you!

xokoloto

Banned #20
Wow.. that is ******* bull.. So basically a guy who wants to get power fac up invites random players, then sets /f home to his p4 un3 base, then some newb from fac tpas and raids everything? So much for a ******* faction server *clap clap*
This fac server should prob go to top 5 fac server.. It'll win first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.