Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Magma

Factions Magma Reset?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
As many people know, factions magma has been duped on. Due to a duping glitch that existed on old factions, people are now able to dupe. People have duped anything you can imagine, from ig's, armor, and even vote keys. I think that the factions magma server should be reset in order to start a new. I know that some people have cords to bases filled with billions of dollars worth of ig's, and many dubs of god sets. If you are unaware of this glitch, or did not abuse it. Thank you. If you agree that factions magma should be reset tell me, and tag @cloakfox on your reply. If not, tell me, and dont tag @cloakfox. Although many people on factoins may have spent real life money, then I am sorry, but if you have, there is always going to be those people with duped items. Thanks for reading. P.S. I personally think that factions should be reset in order to have a more run factions season @cloakfox.
~Planecool

Banned #4
Okay, so here is the thing; people duped, so be it. But id anything should be reset, it should be Factions Cove. After all, it is the older one. Let people stay "OP" and just make let the people who really want to play factions go on the third season of Factions Cove. All the stuff that was duped was delete and the people who needed to be banned were banned. Nothing more to that.

Banned #5
I agree deep action needs to be taken to destroy and fix these issues, but I've grinded for a while to get a hold of my god set and other gear, (hours) and I don't feel like an entire reset and have to do all the things I've recently done. Add other poll choices, so people can explain better their opinion about the topic.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #6
Okay, so here is the thing; people duped, so be it. But id anything should be reset, it should be Factions Cove. After all, it is the older one. Let people stay "OP" and just make let the people who really want to play factions go on the third season of Factions Cove. All the stuff that was duped was delete and the people who needed to be banned were banned. Nothing more to that.
Stfu, lol, You duped and then tried te get all you "friends" banned.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #8
Just do a rollback and fix it?
A rollback wouldnt fix it because people have been duping so far back to where it would just be easier to reset factions.
[doublepost=1483382253,1483382194][/doublepost]
I agree deep action needs to be taken to destroy and fix these issues, but I've grinded for a while to get a hold of my god set and other gear, (hours) and I don't feel like an entire reset and have to do all the things I've recently done. Add other poll choices, so people can explain better their opinion about the topic.
I 100% understand how you feel, but even tho you may have a lot of good stuff, there are people who and an infinite amount more than you.

Banned #9
A rollback wouldnt fix it because people have been duping so far back to where it would just be easier to reset factions.
I 100% understand how you feel, but even tho you may have a lot of good stuff, there are people who and an infinite amount more than you.
Yeah, maybe it'd be better for a restart possibly.

Banned #10
I agree our faction Desecrator works hard to earn are stuff the people dupe and makes our hard work nothing then if the server doesn't reset and other people have lots on lots of duped gear and other things. @cloakfox You need to restart the server and make SURE your best Dev fix everything that is duped and how they do it and restore peace and tranquility within the faction community.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Most of the duped gear is gone. There might still be some, I know I've seen some circulating around, but not enough to actually ruin the server that much. Just let the staff continue to remove any duped gear they find. Factions will survive.

The server started 2 weeks ago lets not already reset it

There is still loads of duped gear i feel bad for the people that wasted Irl money on factions magma because what they spent there money on was a waste because dubs and dubs of those items were duped. Cloakfox can't rollback either because he didn't have any files saved.
I wish he would reset but he won't reason I'm not playing magma ill wait till cove resets.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #14
There is still loads of duped gear i feel bad for the people that wasted Irl money on factions magma because what they spent there money on was a waste because dubs and dubs of those items were duped. Cloakfox can't rollback either because he didn't have any files saved.
I wish he would reset but he won't reason I'm not playing magma ill wait till cove resets.
Same for me, I really wish @cloakfox would reset, because so many items are duped, and I have decided not to play either, even though I bought a ton of items with real money off the webstore. It is not fair, because many other people have dubs of the same gear without even having to work for it.

I think we shouldn't have to reset Factions, most of the dupers have been banned and the staff are working hard to remove duped items. I have also spent $30+ on Factions Magma and it would be such a waste for me (unless I get my stuff back xd.)

I think we shouldn't have to reset Factions, most of the dupers have been banned and the staff are working hard to remove duped items. I have also spent $30+ on Factions Magma and it would be such a waste for me (unless I get my stuff back xd.)
There is still tons of duped items and a lot of players are not playing because of it.

i think that cloakfox should give the people who bought thing on factions magma should get the items that they bought and get it on the new factions cove. That would be the nice thing to do if i was him or restart factions magma..... HIT HIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.