Faction koths! And 1.12 updates!

Welcome to our Minecraft community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello!
I hope everybody is doing fine and managing o-kay with their finals!

Since the first time in like ever on factions. There are now koths on /fcove! It has been requested many times, but I finally got around to adding it to /fcove.

You can check koth rewards ingame by using /koth loot
Besides that loot you also get 25k per person for all faction members that are in the winning faction.

You can find the koth near /warp pvp (It's straight ahead!)

It schedules twice everyday currently at:
4PM CEST
8PM CEST

These times might change if more players are online at different times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creative and Hardcore were updated to 1.12 this week. I am waiting to update survival to 1.12 because some of the plugins are not updated yet. I expect to be able to update survival in a week or so.

Thats about it! If you do not want to miss a single update/change on the network keep an eye on our changelogs here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/changelog.36/

Thanks for reading,

Cloakfox

Last edited:

Hello!
I hope everybody is doing fine and managing o-kay with their finals!

Since the first time in like ever on factions. There are now koths on /fcove! It has been requested many times, but I finally got around to adding it to /fcove.

You can check koth rewards ingame by using /koth loot
Besides that loot you also get 25k per person for all faction members that are in the winning faction.

You can find the koth near /warp pvp (It's straight ahead!)

It schedules twice everyday currently at:
4PM CEST
8PM CEST

These times might change if more players are online at different times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creative and Hardcore were updated to 1.12 this week. I am waiting to update survival to 1.12 because some of the plugins are not updated yet. I expect to be able to update survival in a week or so.

Thats about it! If you do not want to miss a single update/change on the network keep an eye on our changelogs here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/changelog.36/

Thanks for reading,

Cloakfox
Very nice add!

Thanks Leon, It's a blast to pvp in and brings a ton more fun to factions! <3
[doublepost=1497362925,1497362867][/doublepost]That screenshot was when dese went in and activated all of their mcmmo abilities and killed four kids haha