Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Faction application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
So with factions not being far away, and me thinking of re-playing factions. I'd thought to put up an Faction application thread for the ones who'd want to join. The faction name stays hidden until I got ownership of the faction name ingame.

Format.

1). IGN:
2). Age:
3). How long have you been playing factions for?:
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).:
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?:
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?:

Troll applications are allowed, but dont make it to crazy and don't go all offtopic by it.
My motto of the faction: "A true leader doesn't create followers, a true leader creates more leaders"
Also I dont think that this Faction will be huge or OP or anything, it's just created to have fun.

1). IGN: HaribearGB
2). Age: 12
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: 2 years
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I can gen walls, Build bases, make cannons! Ill do what ever you need!
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 6/10
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: Because Im on the server loadsss so i can be your all around guy!

1). IGN: SuperAnimeCraft
2). Age: 13
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: 2 Years
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I'll provide the weed
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 6.5
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: Because you can trust meh ;)

1). IGN: __Diabolical__
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I can build great bases with lots of traps and raid bases.
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: I'm trustworthy, active, I would never betray the faction, I can help building bases and with raiding.

Thread starter Banned #5
1). IGN: HaribearGB
2). Age: 12
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I can gen walls, Build bases, make cannons! Ill do what ever you need!
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: Because Im on the server loadsss so i can be your all around guy!
1). IGN: SuperAnimeCraft
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: 2 Years
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I'll provide the weed
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 6.5
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: Because you can trust meh ;)
1). IGN: __Diabolical__
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I can build great bases with lots of traps and raid bases.
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: I'm trustworthy, active, I would never betray the faction, I can help building bases and with raiding.
All accepted and high chances of being an moderator.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
1). IGN: ExInfinity
2). Age: 14
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: a year or so
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: good at pvp, building, I can play a lot, good at making money, loyal
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 8
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: Because I'm good at Factions, I know what to do, how to get OP, good strats, etc.

And btw does your Faction have a xp grinder for public use??

jaycarp2

Friend
Donator
(-:
1). IGN: jaycarp2
2). Age: 16
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: like 1 yr
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: building and making armour
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 3 c;
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: because i'm your bestfriend

OtakuPan

1). IGN: KZDezmon (Kaz <3)
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: Redstone and raiding
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 7/10
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: Because i can create insane slime redstone that will destroy anykind of water covered base. And i am also your friend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.