Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Expoing OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
If you dont remeber what the ranks were called before they were called shadowfox skyfox mysticfox and vip+ then u aint OG, Deadlyhobbitses/Bellybanjo Out :)

vcqx

Donator
Banned #4
Don’t mess with Defol, what he says goes so if he says shut up rando THEN SHUT THE FK UP and if he calls u a rando jump off /spawn

Baest

Donator
Banned #6
nobody cares LOL shut up ur a rando
He's not really a ''rando''. I'm pretty sure because of him you are limited on how many unbans you can buy because him or his friends constantly used to by unband for this guy whilst he continued hacking.

Deefol

Banned #7
He's not really a ''rando''. I'm pretty sure because of him you are limited on how many unbans you can buy because him or his friends constantly used to by unband for this guy whilst he continued hacking.
oh god I just remembered this guy was a hacker L still means he's bad and he doesn't deserve attention so once again @DerpChocolate nobody cares because your a rando. This server is dead so why don't you go back to playing bin weevils

Micm_

Friend
Donator
parkour on hub gave you /fly
foxking was 150$
hpatrol//guard//head-staff//trial-staff
logichound
kitpvp parkour to get ninja kit
hacker reports were global and anyone could comment (ah so good)
skyxstar with 3k messages on old forums and top everything (11kobeer close to beating her)

EDIT: if u remember any of these or all of em you a vet

Ayza

Friend
Donator
foxking was 150$
logichound
skyxstar with 3k messages on old forums and top everything (11kobeer close to beating her)

I remember 4 of these

Banned #10
foxking was 150$
logichound

Remember all except last one because I didn't care for forums

Baest

Donator
Banned #12
foxking was 150$
logichound

you member this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
you member this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
lol no damn how old is that? I joined the server as micm_01 in 2014 but I knew about fox earlier than that 2012-13 because my friends irl were playing it :)
i aint even that og in terms of like being active on my minecraft account, but ive played on friends account in 2012

Baest

Donator
Banned #14
lol no damn how old is that? I joined the server as micm_01 in 2014 but I knew about fox earlier than that 2012-13 because my friends irl were playing it :)
i aint even that og in terms of like being active on my minecraft account, but ive played on friends account in 2012
This was the website of Foxcraft. January 2014 couple months after the website released

This entire thread is basically people arguing if they're og or not and its kinda sad, I'M THE TRUE OG HAHAHA

ill go back to my hole im irrelevant

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
You should not even be able to buy an unban lmao

xExecutorx

Friend
Donator
Joined in 2012, Immediately bought [Admin], became the first Helper in late 2013, then resigned from [Staff/CM] in 2016. I guess you can call me an "OG", let alone a nerd! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.