Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Elucidatorz getting quickied

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #3
Ur trash at pvp, u missed like more than half ur hits get good lolollol

Thread starter Banned #8
Why does the lighting outside affect your pvp skills?
Well darkness triggers hormones in human beings (the tired one) which then causes obviously sleepiness, and me being tired after just waking up would greatly affect how I pvp, at least me anyway. Not to mention I said that referring to how early it was.

Faast

Donator
Well darkness triggers hormones in human beings (the tired one) which then causes obviously sleepiness, and me being tired after just waking up would greatly affect how I pvp, at least me anyway. Not to mention I said that referring to how early it was.
Well you'd be inside with the lights on not outside sat in the dark with no electricity.

Thread starter Banned #10
Well you'd be inside with the lights on not outside sat in the dark with no electricity.
It takes time, nature doesn't understand the concept of electricity, it understands day and night, as soon as you switch the light on from darkness the body and eyes needs to adjust, like in day/night it doesn't instantly turn light then dark, the sun rises and sets causing different light levels.

Faast

Donator
It takes time, nature doesn't understand the concept of electricity, it understands day and night, as soon as you switch the light on from darkness the body and eyes needs to adjust, like in day/night it doesn't instantly turn light then dark, the sun rises and sets causing different light levels.
and you don't get out of bed to be instantly pvping on minecraft either.

Thread starter Banned #12
and you don't get out of bed to be instantly pvping on minecraft either.
If you could read you'd understand I said "I'd not long woken up" I got up, got dressed quickly did my bedroom which took like 5 minutes and sat down at my computer for the remaining 30 minutes before needing to make breakfast.

Faast

Donator
If you could read you'd understand I said "I'd not long woken up" I got up, got dressed quickly did my bedroom which took like 5 minutes and sat down at my computer for the remaining 30 minutes before needing to make breakfast.
Which is enough time for you to of woken up.

Thread starter Banned #14
Which is enough time for you to of woken up.
Nah I was still tired and stuff even after 5 minutes, the time would vary for different people, this thing we're talking about is extremely simple but you have to make an argument out of everything.

Faast

Donator
Nah I was still tired and stuff even after 5 minutes, the time would vary for different people, this thing we're talking about is extremely simple but you have to make an argument out of everything.
I'm not making an argument out of anything I was making a point but k. Also, the fact you call me dyslexic 10 thousand times every time I go on survival when I am not I think you are the one starting arguments here not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.