Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Doggie ASsaniators first blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
we are asanitor dogs!So much redstone on the ground of the dog's blood. So many unnecessary doggie killed in the name of,,,,, take care of yorDogs or we'll come and kill dem,,,, @bloo_the_fluff Huss was the subject of the dog culling,,,, don't let the same happiness too you too!

If you have dogs, we will find u we will cull it n eet ur dogs ramains,.

proitect ur doggs or we will kil dem 4 u to end ther surfferings......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Banned #4
This is an outrage! I will stand together with @bloo_the_fluff against this animal cruelty, and I, as the Emperor Hans, shall ensure that the wrongdoers who call themselves the "notch death squad" are brought to justice!

Thread starter Banned #5
I will find you. And when I do, I will end you like their faith.

#HotdogLivesMatter
u are sorrily mistaken hotdog. hotdogs are next priority - -- - - mainly due to turning the dogs into hotdogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dog_Matt

Honestly You cant just go to peoples bases and kill their doggos it is cruelespecially bloo's bloo has done nothing wrong to anyone

Banned #17
we are asanitor dogs!So much redstone on the ground of the dog's blood. So many unnecessary doggie killed in the name of,,,,, take care of yorDogs or we'll come and kill dem,,,, @bloo_the_fluff Huss was the subject of the dog culling,,,, don't let the same happiness too you too!

If you have dogs, we will find u we will cull it n eet ur dogs ramains,.

proitect ur doggs or we will kil dem 4 u to end ther surfferings......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Another random roleplayer smh

Status
Not open for further replies.