Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Do you think i'll get youtube rank soon? =)

Do you think when i meet the requirements ill get youtube rank?

• Yes and i subscribed

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yes and i didnt subscribe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and i didnt subscribe

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No and i subscribed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
hey guys, i am planning to get youtube rank. I need help by you guys being active so i get 100 views on each of those videos. Please support me by being active on my channel and subscribe. My username is jojo1107 and so far currently i got 332 subscribers. My channel is Team 07, click the link to go there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM52rswh2mG6eVwLQGO3pA Please subscribe cause i am trying to reach 500 subscribers soon. I am VIP on prison, i am not that good at pvp and im a great builder. I can record all of that and maybe even like 20 minute montages. If you guys subscribe (when i reach 400 subs) i will make a skit for youtube. I'm a very good actor. If you want me to record all of that all you have to do is: subscribe, watch all my new Foxcraft videos like them, and tell your friends to subscribe. Foxcraft is one of my favorite servers and i also made a server trailer on it. please answer the question above and tell me what you think about me applying when i meet the requirements. I'm gonna start posting videos of Foxcraft factions in a few days. I also want YouTube rank on kitpvp and i posted one video on it =)
And also, if some of you want to be friends with me on Foxcraft, all you have to do is subscribe to my youtube channel, press the bell, be an active sub, like the latest video (it will be great if you like all of them) and comment down below "I subscribed. Can i be your friend on Foxcraft please? My username is *username*" and i will surely accept it. If i forget to, go on Foxcraft prison/factions/kitpvp and when you see me tell me I forgot to and ill check my notifications and i will surely friend you. I hope you guys support me and think i can get the rank <3 If you want to see my live subscribers click the link here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Foxcraft Trailer
(PS)
Feel free to reply your answer and why

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
hey guys, i am planning to get youtube rank. I need help by you guys being active so i get 100 views on each of those videos. Please support me by being active on my channel and subscribe. My username is jojo1107 and so far currently i got 332 subscribers. My channel is Team 07, click the link to go there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIM52rswh2mG6eVwLQGO3pA Please subscribe cause i am trying to reach 500 subscribers soon. I am VIP on prison, i am not that good at pvp and im a great builder. I can record all of that and maybe even like 20 minute montages. If you guys subscribe (when i reach 400 subs) i will make a skit for youtube. I'm a very good actor. If you want me to record all of that all you have to do is: subscribe, watch all my new Foxcraft videos like them, and tell your friends to subscribe. Foxcraft is one of my favorite servers and i also made a server trailer on it. please answer the question above and tell me what you think about me applying when i meet the requirements. I'm gonna start posting videos of Foxcraft factions in a few days. I also want YouTube rank on kitpvp and i posted one video on it =)
And also, if some of you want to be friends with me on Foxcraft, all you have to do is subscribe to my youtube channel, press the bell, be an active sub, like the latest video (it will be great if you like all of them) and comment down below "I subscribed. Can i be your friend on Foxcraft please? My username is *username*" and i will surely accept it. If i forget to, go on Foxcraft prison/factions/kitpvp and when you see me tell me I forgot to and ill check my notifications and i will surely friend you. I hope you guys support me and think i can get the rank <3 If you want to see my live subscribers click the link here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Foxcraft Trailer
(PS)
Feel free to reply your answer and why
Yes ull get the yt rank if u meet the meet the requirements lol thats how it works... Why do you keep making these threads... shameless promotion...

Status
Not open for further replies.