Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Desecrator Factions application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So with factions just releasing i decided to make this post because a lot of random people ask me for invites so for all of you asking to join make an app here the faction you will be applying for is "Desecrator" like usual .if you make fake apps i don't mind just don't make multiple so i don't have to go over 20 of the same troll apps thanks
"By the way I'm actually MasterSniper i was just messing with most of you besides the people I've known for a while that knew about it the whole time"
And if you still don't believe its me you have some serious issues and probably need to see a doctor
Fill this Format out.
"Stole this format from Baest"
1). IGN:
2). Age:
3). How long have you been playing factions for?:
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).:
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?:
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?:

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
IGN: ExInfinity

How long have you been playing factions for?:
About a year or so

What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I am active (like literally on everyday), I am a fast builder, I don't steal or hoard items, and I am loyal, I also have VIP+ (I'm upgrading to Foxking in a bit) so I can get kits/stuff to give to other members.

On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?:

Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?:
Because I can be on everyday. I love to help with PvP fights and with building/raiding bases. I can get money swiftly and can purchase things off of Buycraft like no-ones business.

Also do you guys have a xp grinder for public use??

IGN: ACD02
How long have you been playing factions for?: I have been playing for 2 years
What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play factions): I can help with many things I can make grinders, help with raids, and I am good at PvP.
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at PvP: I think I am a 8
Why should we recuit you, above other applicants?: I think you should recuit me because I have lots of experience playing factions and I have been in Desecrator before and know how you like things. I also will be online almost everyday.

Friend
Donator
1). IGN: 41690
2). Age: ...
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: longer than you <3
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: um, well???
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: meh
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: bc

Thread starter #5
IGN: ExInfinity

How long have you been playing factions for?:
About a year or so

What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I am active (like literally on everyday), I am a fast builder, I don't steal or hoard items, and I am loyal, I also have VIP+ (I'm upgrading to Foxking in a bit) so I can get kits/stuff to give to other members.

On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?:

Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?:
Because I can be on everyday. I love to help with PvP fights and with building/raiding bases. I can get money swiftly and can purchase things off of Buycraft like no-ones business.

Also do you guys have a xp grinder for public use??
When you get on ill invite you

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
1). IGN:Deeznuts
2). Age:69
3). How long have you been playing factions for?:Over 9000 years before you
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).:Free hentai
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?:11/10
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?:Because I'm better then the others (Except for @41690 )

Banned #8
So with factions just releasing i decided to make this post because a lot of random people ask me for invites so for all of you asking to join make an app here the faction you will be applying for is "Desecrator" like usual .if you make fake apps i don't mind just don't make multiple so i don't have to go over 20 of the same troll apps thanks
"By the way I'm actually MasterSniper i was just messing with most of you besides the people I've known for a while that knew about it the whole time"
And if you still don't believe its me you have some serious issues and probably need to see a doctor
Fill this Format out.
1). IGN:
2). Age:
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).:
Thief

xokoloto

Banned #9
1). IGN: ThePowerOfSix
2). Age: 16
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: Probably 2 years.. but quit for a year then started in july 2015 again
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).:I got **** tons of p4un3..extra enchants etc etc.. And **** ton of money, so I'll be in great help
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 9/10.. I rekt you kyle ;), still think you're the fake kyle, but o well ^_^
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: I've been in the same fac as you.. and learned one thing..
you're a **** and will always be a **** :D, Just kidding.. Jokes aside.. You should recruit me, cause ill be in great help for the faction, as in pvp moneymaking etc..

1). IGN: Remierik
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: I have not been playing Factions for a long time, but In the short month I have learned a lot of created the #3 best Faction until we all left Factions altogether for a certain reason.
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I am great at building and pvping I also can bring up the faction power some more.
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: I would say a 8 or 9.
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: You should recruit me because I am an active player and I know a lot about Factions and I can help find raids as well as brew pots, etc.

1). IGN: ItzEqual
2). Age: Im an illegal imigrant
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: Too long (Since the begining)
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: 40 f power boosts and Steam cards for kyle when hes good.
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: -3
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: You want steam cards, right?

Thread starter #12
1). IGN: ItzEqual
2). Age: Im an illegal imigrant
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: Too long (Since the begining)
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: 40 f power boosts and Steam cards for kyle when hes good.
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: -3
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: You want steam cards, right?
accepted but you kinda have to BE ON FACTIONS for me to invite u

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
1). IGN: MasterSniper
2). Age: 15
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: 4 Years
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I am a master builder, PVPer, and great at factions.
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 11
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: I am you.

Thread starter #14
1). IGN: MasterSniper
2). Age: 15
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: 4 Years
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: I am a master builder, PVPer, and great at factions.
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 11
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: I am you.
In your dreams bruv

TenRey

Fill this Format out.
1). IGN:
2). Age:
IGN-TenRey
Age-15
How long have I been playing factions?-3 years
What do I bring to the Factions?- I'm a great builder and okay at PVP. I can help to build bases and spawners.
How good am I at PVP? Probably about a six. I play on a MAC or a Laptop, so I could be better.
Why should you recruit me? Because I'm a loyal, honest person and a great builder. I've played on many other servers including WorldBuscus, Skycraft (Lichcraft), TimelessPvP, Galaxy Craft, A small server named McDazedPvP (I had one of the top Factions), and many others. I'm Online Quite a lot.
I realy just want a good faction I can rely on and trust. I've been in loads of great factions, and if I get in, I hope this one is even better, I realy want to join. Please Consider me.

Banned #19
1). IGN: Epicstickers
3). How long have you been playing factions for?: 2-3 yrs
4). What benefits will you bring to the faction (describe the way you play on factions).: 50 self power
5). On a scale from 1/10 , how good are you at pvp?: 7 or 8
6). Why should we recruit you, above all other applicants?: 50 self power

TenRey

IGN-TenRey
Age-15
How long have I been playing factions?-3 years
What do I bring to the Factions?- I'm a great builder and okay at PVP. I can help to build bases and spawners.
How good am I at PVP? Probably about a six. I play on a MAC or a Laptop, so I could be better.
Why should you recruit me? Because I'm a loyal, honest person and a great builder. I've played on many other servers including WorldBuscus, Skycraft (Lichcraft), TimelessPvP, Galaxy Craft, A small server named McDazedPvP (I had one of the top Factions), and many others. I'm Online Quite a lot.
I realy just want a good faction I can rely on and trust. I've been in loads of great factions, and if I get in, I hope this one is even better, I realy want to join. Please Consider me.
I've found a faction

Status
Not open for further replies.