Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dear Foxcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
(Excuse for my bad english)
Hello players from Foxcraft. My name is Sven aka Zenofox and im a kingdoms/hardcore player.
I have a lot of fun on this server with all of you.
But since 2 weeks ago i got banned for ban envasion :( .
I had a 1 hour ban for making a bad KKK joke that offended some ppl.
I will give my excuse. It was not mean to offend ppl.
But still i'm one of the most annoying players on this server. Becouse i offend ppl. I irritate staff members and i do everyting to win like scamming and glitching. I know it is wrong to do so i want to make a fresh start.
Im sorry for every thing i have done to any of you and i hope to make with you guys a fresh new start.

Best reguards,
Sven (Zenofox)

Banned #2
Hopefully you get unbanned, just make sure not to make the same mistakes again, and nobody will have any issues :)

i don't really think that getting unbanned by an appeal for glitch abusing is smart. if hes banned for that reason he should buy an unban from the store lol. hes the most disrespectfull player on hardcore and kingdoms.

Thread starter #8
i don't really think that getting unbanned by an appeal for glitch abusing is smart. if hes banned for that reason he should buy an unban from the store lol. hes the most disrespectfull player on hardcore and kingdoms.
I got unbanned dude. And yes you are right

(Excuse for my bad english)
Hello players from Foxcraft. My name is Sven aka Zenofox and im a kingdoms/hardcore player.
I have a lot of fun on this server with all of you.
But since 2 weeks ago i got banned for ban envasion :( .
I had a 1 hour ban for making a bad KKK joke that offended some ppl.
I will give my excuse. It was not mean to offend ppl.
But still i'm one of the most annoying players on this server. Becouse i offend ppl. I irritate staff members and i do everyting to win like scamming and glitching. I know it is wrong to do so i want to make a fresh start.
Im sorry for every thing i have done to any of you and i hope to make with you guys a fresh new start.

Best reguards,
Sven (Zenofox)
Copy this and make a Apheal and i hope you will het unban! :D

Before more people comment on it, I told him I'd reduce his ban time if he made a public apology in which he did sooooo gg
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.