Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

. consider this

Should these things be added to the next season?

• yes, all bases should be raidable

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • no, not all bases should be raidable

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
This is a post for @cloakfox and @iBrady regarding the factions reset.
Now I don't think this has been taken too seriously in resets past for Factions, but what I want to discuss is cannoning. This past season cannoning has not worked (I mean it works to an extent, but that's it).
All I and the rest of the factions community want is for all bases to be raidable, cannons don't even have to fully work, as long as bases can be raided. So, I'm saying:
  • Make lava scatterable and also ban regen walls entirely. Regen walls are a main source of the problem, so banning them and making them raidable will ensure that all bases can be raided
  • Make certain other unraidable bases defenses illegal. For example: enchantment tables, chests, and cobwebs. Putting these at the bottom of your walls makes that wall unraidable.
  • Add a wall limit because without it cannons will not be able to get into bases in a realistic amount of time. I'm saying 50 walls. That gives people the option of regular walls, sand walls, or filter walls.
I don't see why this wouldn't be added - it only makes the server more balanced and more like a factions server. Players don't necessarily want cannons to work, they want bases to be raidable.
Don't try to fix cannons at this point, just ensure that factions will be balanced and playable.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
BOI U MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT:

FIX CANNNOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes, cannons work to an extend, we have figured out how to get through normal regen but a 45 regen filter regen Or minechat regen are 100% impossible to raid. I think regens should be banned

same but I dont think there should be wall limit I think cannons should just be fixed in total or at least a bit of a fix

Just regens and the u raidable sand stack breaking protections should all go. Also, there should be no wall limit

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #6
same but I dont think there should be wall limit I think cannons should just be fixed in total or at least a bit of a fix
you wanna go through 100 walls with a 40 stacker?
[doublepost=1513958432,1513955280][/doublepost]
you wanna go through 100 walls with a 40 stacker?
With no wall limit facs will have literally 100 walls or more. Assuming there is no regens or wall limit next season I'll probably have 150+ walls

Banned #16
I agree with banning regens and stuff, but I don't see any problems with having as many walls as you like if cannons worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.