Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Cloakfox?

Who should be owner of Foxcraft?

• Monopoly for owner?

• cloakfox for owner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monopoly

Thread starter #1
Should @cloakfox really be owner? I think that I should be owner! I deserver at least head admin, not @11kobeer. I have been trying my hardest to make this server a better plae, I just can't with out the admin commands I need. Please give me owner or I will be forced to use blackmail! xD jk <3. The discussion I want, is if I will be a better owner that @ cloakfox. @cloakfox, will you make me owner please? I will be nice and suck up to you like everyone else who likes you. :)

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
hould @cloakfox really be owner? I think that I should be owner! I deserver at least head admin, not @11kobeer. I have been trying my hardest to make this server a better plae, I just can't with out the admin commands I need. Please give me owner or I will be forced to use blackmail! xD jk <3. The discussion I want, is if I will be a better owner that @ cloakfox. @cloakfox, will you make me owner please? I will be nice and suck up to you like everyone else who likes you. :)
You have no experience.

Cloak would be 'OVER 9000' times better. xD

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Should @cloakfox really be owner? I think that I should be owner! I deserver at least head admin, not @11kobeer. I have been trying my hardest to make this server a better plae, I just can't with out the admin commands I need. Please give me owner or I will be forced to use blackmail! xD jk <3. The discussion I want, is if I will be a better owner that @ cloakfox. @cloakfox, will you make me owner please? I will be nice and suck up to you like everyone else who likes you. :)
Randy

MichaelJackson9

Dedicated Member
Banned #6
lol scum you for owner? L

Waterrr00

Known Member
Why is everyone so rude today hating on this kid. Yes Cloak is the obvious answer but seriously guys don't need to be mean. (Not all of you)

Best owner you will be 10/10 would smash agen

Monopoly

Thread starter #19
Someone tell me what this thread is again?
This is the fact that should be owner because Leon does stuff like make @connor12568 admin and then he gives everyone on Factions creative. LOL, that was lit btw.
[doublepost=1488905856,1488905824][/doublepost] Mate, this **** don't got nooooo dramaaaaa
[doublepost=1488905932][/doublepost]
Someone close this thread for an overload of cringe plz
Bro, your face is an overload of cringe, just look at your Avatar. And btw, I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of the nostrils like that?
[doublepost=1488905976][/doublepost]
Best owner you will be 10/10 would smash agen
Awwwww luv you bro, at least you understand this **** xD <3
[doublepost=1488906012][/doublepost] Mate, we can be co-owers. #Us4Owner
[doublepost=1488906047][/doublepost] The OG *****
[doublepost=1488906096][/doublepost]
Why is everyone so rude today hating on this kid. Yes Cloak is the obvious answer but seriously guys don't need to be mean. (Not all of you)
Hey, at least you arn't mean, I can respect that <3
[doublepost=1488906130][/doublepost]
lol scum you for owner? L
Hell YEAAAA
[doublepost=1488906160][/doublepost] NAAAAAAAA I AINT NO RANDY, im on alll the time xD
[doublepost=1488906197][/doublepost]
You have no experience.

Cloak would be 'OVER 9000' times better. xD
BOIIII, vine is DEAAAADDD
[doublepost=1488906228][/doublepost]
Bud legit u have join the sever TODAY, i have never seen you in game...trash...
No, I joined the forums yesterday :p xD
[doublepost=1488906268][/doublepost]
You really want to make enemy with the entire staff team dont ya bud.
NAAAA *****, Just to your dumb *** <3

Status
Not open for further replies.