Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Christmas in 3 Months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I know it's not close to Christmas, but still, it's coming!
Whether you live with your parents or not, what do you want for Christmas? List the things you want down below! I would love to hear!

Cheers my sly friends,
Ben

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Christmas is in 2 months doe.... I want ek to be demoted and faast to grow up <3 I'm so selfless :p I just simply want to make the world a better place

Christmas is in 2 months doe.... I want ek to be demoted and faast to grow up <3 I'm so selfless :p I just simply want to make the world a better place
I agree on that second one 100%

I'm trying to get a new microphone (blue yeti)
And most likely a new keyboard (Razor Chroma)

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
It's not even Halloween yet. You're not giving the spooky skeletons their time! The get one month a year to be extra spoooky and you're squandering it! Oh, how they will be so extra spooky towards you. You shall rue this day.
I want ek to be demoted
As the saying goes: Want in one hand and **** in the other and see which fills up faster. :)

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
It's not even Halloween yet. You're not giving the spooky skeletons their time! The get one month a year to be extra spoooky and you're squandering it! Oh, how they will be so extra spooky towards you. You shall rue this day.

As the saying goes: Want in one hand and **** in the other and see which fills up faster. :)
Thats a pretty shitty saying

Status
Not open for further replies.