Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Chat Color Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Sup,

Chat color isn't allowing me to change type...
NORMAL ONLY.

Plz fix it :(

It says I have no Permission to change it to bold, italic or wutever.

Thx,
-Steve :D

Banned #2
Sup,

Chat color isn't allowing me to change type...
NORMAL ONLY.

Plz fix it :(

It says I have no Permission to change it to bold, italic or wutever.

Thx,
-Steve :D
If you're talking about /chat that is only available to donators using /buy, you can use tokens from /vote (although you do need a lot) to change your chat colour/nick although is temporary. If it's anything else post here.

Thread starter #3
Forgot to mention: I am a FoxKing. It says I have no Permission to use this Command or wutever.

PLEASE HELP!!! :(
[doublepost=1500495579,1500495526][/doublepost]In-Game name: DerpSomeone

Banned #4
Forgot to mention: I am a FoxKing. It says I have no Permission to use this Command or wutever.

PLEASE HELP!!! :(
[doublepost=1500495579,1500495526][/doublepost]In-Game name: DerpSomeone
Make a bug report, make sure to follow the format.

no one is able to make it bold or italic, and that is a good thing because if you could do that then no one would ever pay attention to the normal chat

they should add it it would be cool
[doublepost=1500585471,1500585438][/doublepost]oh for atleast your name or your items

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
they should add it it would be cool
[doublepost=1500585471,1500585438][/doublepost]oh for atleast your name or your items
Adding it would look cool but then it would be hard to see non donator chats

Defol

Donator
Only donators can do /chat color. Not normal players, you're not a donator. On every server I've ever been on you need to be a donator to have those permissions. I'm 99.9% sure it will not be added for normal players on survival. Plus you have not followed the format: (I'm still confused wether this is a bug report or suggestion). POST THIS in the [Bug Reports] section at the bottom left of the forums!
  • *In-game name:
  • *On which gamemode does this bug occur (For example sglacier):
  • *Description of bug:
  • *This bug effects (only me / everyone):
  • Screenshot/Video showing bug:

Thread starter #15
Thx guys, But I had to fight with the *INSERT SARCASM* Helpful Helpers to understand it.
CLOAKFOX ONLY they said. He's the only one to use it. That is crap.

P.S.
I am A FoxKing. DONATOR.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #16
Idk about the bold italics and underlines that chat is already hectic ion Foxcraft

Defol

Donator
Thx guys, But I had to fight with the *INSERT SARCASM* Helpful Helpers to understand it.
CLOAKFOX ONLY they said. He's the only one to use it. That is crap.

P.S.
I am A FoxKing. DONATOR.
Why would you insert sarcasm? And no it is not crap because he's the owner of the server which you probably didn't know.

Thread starter #18
1. Helpers Are not that helpful. I tried to understand how to open the Personal ender chest, no Respond.
2. I Know who cloakfox is. Just seems Stupid to not let us use colored chat...
[doublepost=1501783154,1501783120][/doublepost]I am also thinking I am banned or something... Won't allow me to enter the server... :\

Defol

Donator
1. Helpers Are not that helpful. I tried to understand how to open the Personal ender chest, no Respond.
2. I Know who cloakfox is. Just seems Stupid to not let us use colored chat...
[doublepost=1501783154,1501783120][/doublepost]I am also thinking I am banned or something... Won't allow me to enter the server... :\
It is not stupid because it's something you need to donator for. Without it, there's that 10% less from what you would have got and then people would not want to buy it. Also, cloakfox wouldn't be able to buy his daily burger from mc donalds..

Status
Not open for further replies.