Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Cannoning

fix cannoning

• yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Foxcraft needs to fix cannoning. Its so nooby, you can't build even simple lein cannons and stuff like that...it needs to be fixed it so that Foxcraft can have a cool factions sever

Yeah, we all know that lots of cannons don't work and its really annoying. I think it is a bug. This makes it impossible to raid some people.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Sometimes they don't even shoot! It's outrageous! If cannons worked Desecrator's base would have been wreaked!
Wrecked* You can't power more than one thing at a time. Actually, it's not a bug. It's a clock breaking plugin that tries to prevent server lag.

D

Deleted member 193

You should put this in the suggestion section of forums. Remember to use the correct format ;)

I am guessing some cannons do not work due to redstone limiting, this can not be fixed. Fast redstone clocks are blocked to prevent lag.

I am guessing some cannons do not work due to redstone limiting, this can not be fixed. Fast redstone clocks are blocked to prevent lag.
Pretty sure fast redstone clocks aren't used that much in big cannons, or you have a pretty slow fast redstone clock.. But I believe like no cannon works, you might not even be able to hybrid lol

Friend
Donator
Don't bother with an ac-130, it's patched on Foxcraft (or was in the past) and any cannon that can 1 shot slab bust can nuke, a 230 isn't needed on server like Foxcraft where there's only 20 walls max and bases can be exploited easily, but 100 stacker should be fine, also the /fill and /craftnt plugins were removed which is rather annoying
[doublepost=1463132724,1463129852][/doublepost]I've sent cloakfox a few cannon schematics and talked to him a bit about the issue, the issue should hopefully be fixed soon

Thread starter #15
No matter what it is, some cannons don't work. Also what is up with creeper eggs, its does spawn where ever you put it. Is that how it is supposed to be?

Last edited:
Don't bother with an ac-130, it's patched on Foxcraft (or was in the past) and any cannon that can 1 shot slab bust can nuke, a 230 isn't needed on server like Foxcraft where there's only 20 walls max and bases can be exploited easily, but 100 stacker should be fine, also the /fill and /craftnt plugins were removed which is rather annoying
[doublepost=1463132724,1463129852][/doublepost]I've sent cloakfox a few cannon schematics and talked to him a bit about the issue, the issue should hopefully be fixed soon
Yeah, It would be great if we could have those commends back. And other commands that were on Old Factions (sorry for the off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.