Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Break in the race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Bonjour le madams. How's it going? As the title says, I'm leaving for a while. Hold your horses buddy boys, It's only for a few months. Im a senior this year, and it's really hard. Since I signed up for some AP subjects, so I have to take it seriously.
I might hop on every few weeks or so, I might not. Depending on my circumstances.

Thanks for everyone who was alongside me this summer. Thank you @icebreaker1 for helping me out always, and being an amazing guy.

Thank you cloakfox and to the staff team. Even though the staff team hates me :(

Thank you for the false bans, and the false mutes.

And thank you @11kobeer for not perm banning me.

So emotional (jk) ;)

And once again. I'm a troll, you guys should know this by know. I piss off people, I enjoy it. Its the internet.

Shoutout to the d*ckriders. Yes Im talking about you, you begging for attention. Got that text to prove (#jakepauler)

MOVING ON.

@Yoahi Hottie ;)
Thanks owen, even tho I wasnt the greatest. you were.

WHO ELSE WHO ELSE WHO ELSE HUUUUH

@iSquishy_ keep sucking the meats

And oryqn/plzdontask/swooshy. What an amazing person. Shoutout to hinata.

this is cringe, sorry!

Hopefully Ill be back as a changed person, since Im full of sh*t rn ;)

Ill probably be active on snapchat. so egirls hit me up once again. (still single af) (;()

Im not going to apologize to anyone, lol. I dont mean anything I say, you ladies should know that by know.

I find it quite ironic, I was laughing at the goodbye threads made by some people
BUT HERE I AM, HERE I AM!

Oh boy.

Might hop on in a few hours to giveaway my stuff, since Im currently banned. Probably going to be active on the forums, but rarely in game.
Have a good one boys.

When Im back, ill have a clean history since this one isnt really clean LOL
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/bans/player.php?u=ThePowerOfSix

Goodluck on the apps ;)

Wish me luck <3.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
Kid, I know we got into some fights but where's my tag?? Anyways, good luck with school and college, I'll miss you

Thread starter Banned #6

sips

Donator
u missed my tag.
rude.

best goodbye thread ever seen, ill miss u bb, only friend i have even tho friendships a troll and nobody cares cause im lonely and yk

<3<3

pm me on some anime suggestions.

(ps dont give these beardos the stuff its rightfully mine as ur housewife)

Thread starter Banned #10
u missed my tag.
rude.

best goodbye thread ever seen, ill miss u bb, only friend i have even tho friendships a troll and nobody cares cause im lonely and yk

<3<3

pm me on some anime suggestions.

(ps dont give these beardos the stuff its rightfully mine as ur housewife)
I missed lots of tags, SO SORRY! Ill miss you too <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.