Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

big cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
haha you all got clickbaited this wasn't even a big cannon it's pretty small tbh
anyways let's all watch what happens when a 100 stacker or somethin like that is fired

Spoiler: the server lags and the cannon doesn't work

haha you all got clickbaited this wasn't even a big cannon it's pretty small tbh
anyways let's all watch what happens when a 100 stacker or somethin like that is fired

Spoiler: the server lags and the cannon doesn't work
Bigg cannonnn

Friend
Donator
k, so I'm a bit rusty but I think your cannon is the problem. You have what looks like a 230-240 sand comp on a cannon with a hammer that you claim is for a 100 stacker. That just means you're wasting sand as well as trying to compensate for something but we'll ignore that. So from watching the video I think your timings are off due to the fact that the sand got shot. Now if it was lag the sand wouldn't have moved since all that tnt should have already been spawned while the sand was still in the webs and your propulsion had to of went off since it moved forward unless somehow you managed to use triangles to slide the sand. try this cannon, it's the Ice190N from back when I used to play factions a lot (it's 190 stacker with 20 chunk propulsion and 1 tick reusable webs) Do note you can't be higher than 190 to stack 190 (just like a lein doesn't stack 20 above 20)

Ice 190N (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #11
k, so I'm a bit rusty but I think your cannon is the problem. You have what looks like a 230-240 sand comp on a cannon with a hammer that you claim is for a 100 stacker. That just means you're wasting sand as well as trying to compensate for something but we'll ignore that. So from watching the video I think your timings are off due to the fact that the sand got shot. Now if it was lag the sand wouldn't have moved since all that tnt should have already been spawned while the sand was still in the webs and your propulsion had to of went off since it moved forward unless somehow you managed to use triangles to slide the sand. try this cannon, it's the Ice190N from back when I used to play factions a lot (it's 190 stacker with 20 chunk propulsion and 1 tick reusable webs) Do note you can't be higher than 190 to stack 190 (just like a lein doesn't stack 20 above 20)

Ice 190N (
)
I didn't build it
[doublepost=1510268800,1510059262][/doublepost]

Ice 190N (
)
whether or not the cannon was built properly or not, the server would not have been able to handle it. I just built 4 40 stackers, and all of them blew up. On 2 of them, some of the TNT in the hammer lagged back up and blew upwards blowing up the hammer and the slab bust. Foxcraft can't even handle 40 stackers, won't be able to handle anything of that magnitude

Status
Not open for further replies.