Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Banned - Ban Evasion - Unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinco

Donator
Thread starter #1
I was indeed hacking, but there was a hacker who was camping and killing everyone. I told him to stop many times but he didn't care. I then took actions into my own hands because no staff were on. My plan was to hacksuate him so they other people could live. I had no intention of hacking just to have fun or cause trouble. I did this on the account reallists. I was not trying to ban evade either just wanted to play.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I was indeed hacking, but there was a hacker who was camping and killing everyone. I told him to stop many times but he didn't care. I then took actions into my own hands because no staff were on. My plan was to hacksuate him so they other people could live. I had no intention of hacking just to have fun or cause trouble. I did this on the account reallists. I was not trying to ban evade either just wanted to play.
Hacking yourself is never justified regardless of the circumstances

also donald trump is my daddy (putting this here for all those kids who say im impersonating staff)

If there is no staff online you need to report the hacker record him for proof and create a "Player report Ticket"

Absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.