Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Back to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

LessFaith

Thread starter #1
Hello, I haven't played Foxcraft for a while because of my school. And today I came back to the server to play again, but when I TP'd to spawn and wanted to tp back to my base it brought me somewhere where I am not familiar with. When I tried to do /homes it TP'd me to the same spot over and over again. I noticed all the things I have claimed was gone when I tried to reach my base with /claimlist. Even my home bed is gone.

I would appreciate any help. My IGN is Lessfaith I started playing on this server two years ago.

xVioletMoon

Friend
Donator
since u have been gone for a while, your claims have been unclaimed. they could have been distroyed and raided.

I often delete chunks that havent been loaded for over 1 year to save disk space, that is what most likely happened here.

LessFaith

Thread starter #7
I often delete chunks that havent been loaded for over 1 year to save disk space, that is what most likely happened here.
No, I was like in my base when I logged in but I went to spawn than tried to TP back to my base and noticed I had no home set to my base anymore and since it's unclaimed I can't seem to find it. And I wondered if you guys have a way to reach my base:rolleyes:

No, I was like in my base when I logged in but I went to spawn than tried to TP back to my base and noticed I had no home set to my base anymore and since it's unclaimed I can't seem to find it. And I wondered if you guys have a way to reach my base:rolleyes:
If you have the coords, else there is no way we can get you back to that location.

xVioletMoon

Friend
Donator
only with ./claimlist u can find bases back, but yours got unclaimed.
i think ur home is still where your claim was but i think u got raided.
have u been off longer then 1 year?

LessFaith

Thread starter #10
only with ./claimlist u can find bases back, but yours got unclaimed.
i think ur home is still where your claim was but i think u got raided.
have u been off longer then 1 year?
I really have no clue for how long I haven't logged in the server. It could be a year

Status
Not open for further replies.