Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Apply for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi my name is Roman and I would like to apply for staff. So I've worked on minecraft servers before as an admin and mod, and those servers not going to shut down because they were not doing very well. So now i'm applying for staff on a new server aka Foxcraft. I'll be very responsible and will not let you down. I can be online for around 4 hours each day or more. Thanks for reading, please consider, and reply soon.

rcmrocks2

Friend
Donator
Hi my name is Roman and I would like to apply for staff. So I've worked on minecraft servers before as an admin and mod, and those servers not going to shut down because they were not doing very well. So now i'm applying for staff on a new server aka Foxcraft. I'll be very responsible and will not let you down. I can be online for around 4 hours each day or more. Thanks for reading, please consider, and reply soon.
Hey! Sorry to hear about your other servers and welcome to the fox craft community! This is the server suggestions and not the proper place to apply for staff. Read this announcement and it should help you find your way! https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/support-tickets-staff-applications.12291/

Status
Not open for further replies.