Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Apology thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey everyone, I want to make a public apology. To a lot of people, some more than others, I've been rather toxic. But I can assure you, past that toxic door is a room of the cool heartwarming Six (Although I may not always show it.) Mr. @planecool, Ever since you make that remark to me, I've disliked you. But it's water under the bridge and I hope we can start a new beginning with you. Maybe even one day become friends. (Oh, and sorry for scamming you that Foxking set <3) @Peytonb56, I'm sorry for always annoying and arguing with you. You seem like a very chill person and I'm grateful that regardless of the stuff I've done, you've forgiven me and helped me out with unmutes. @IHugYou, I've never been close to you, and don't plan on being, but I want to apologize if I've ever hurt you. And I would like to apologize to the Faction Mortae for talking trash to them, and anyone I insulted at Prison, or creative, or skywars... or anywhere. Thank you all for reading!

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
My Pal, its Gucci Its all good xD I have said some things back to you which I apologize for, but nonetheless I just try enjoy myself on the server not to hear toxic people xD

Banned #6
Apology during helper apps? Coincidence? I think not! Jokes, it's nice to hear you're changing bud.

Apology during helper apps? Coincidence? I think not! Jokes, it's nice to hear you're changing bud.
you have no room to talk... its kinda weird how empire suddenly disappears during helper apps and then when the new helpers are announced it comes back.. weird huh?

Banned #11
you have no room to talk... its kinda weird how empire suddenly disappears during helper apps and then when the new helpers are announced it comes back.. weird huh?
Empire wouldn't have anything against my chances at getting Helper, me owning a giant team and or killing people is specifically not against the rules so it wouldn't have any impact at my chances at Helper etc. Stop trying to start beef just because I denied your team request, Empire being gone is because of boredom, I've started playing magma instead of Survival. Not to mention Empire had been inactive for like 1-2 weeks before apps were announced lol.

Empire wouldn't have anything against my chances at getting Helper, me owning a giant team and or killing people is specifically not against the rules so it wouldn't have any impact at my chances at Helper etc. Stop trying to start beef just because I denied your team request, Empire being gone is because of boredom, I've started playing magma instead of Survival. Not to mention Empire had been inactive for like 1-2 weeks before apps were announced lol.

ok... Well I don't want to get this thread /closed so this is my last comment to you... It was me who denied your team request and empire left about 3 days before applications but I remember seeing that cloak told you that applications were gonna open up, and honestly the chances are 1/1000 for empire to end only when helper apps are open

Status
Not open for further replies.