Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Apology for past :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey!

So, I'm making an apology thread, I feel bad for what I may have done in the past, for example, I used to be ignorant to certain staff (Producing at the time) and that was immature of me to have done. I was close to being perm muted, but since I got onto that final warning, it has been 339 days since I was last muted, the only things I've had since were warnings for chat flood, which was just over 90 days ago.
Also I'd like to apologize to anyone that I may have offended and/or caused arguments with, and sorry to those that had gotten involved.

I know this is kind of cringy but. I do want to change for the better and become more of a welcoming person.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you can forgive me! :p

*ThePowerOfSix gave me this idea as I feel kinda bad for stuff I've done as well*

~Tqzz

You are one of the kindest chicken nuggets I will ever meet. I have never experienced you being toxic since the time I joined in 2014, always been helpful.

Don't give up for staff ;)

Hey!

So, I'm making an apology thread, I feel bad for what I may have done in the past, for example, I used to be ignorant to certain staff (Producing at the time) and that was immature of me to have done. I was close to being perm muted, but since I got onto that final warning, it has been 339 days since I was last muted, the only things I've had since were warnings for chat flood, which was just over 90 days ago.
Also I'd like to apologize to anyone that I may have offended and/or caused arguments with, and sorry to those that had gotten involved.

I know this is kind of cringy but. I do want to change for the better and become more of a welcoming person.

*ThePowerOfSix gave me this idea as I feel kinda bad for stuff I've done as well*

~Tqzz
offended the empire quite a bit tbh

Banned #13
Hey!

~Tqzz
Where's empire apology for all the hate you gave out ):

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #14
Where's empire apology for all the hate you gave out ):
Sorry for offending empire and etc....
[doublepost=1500589668,1500589625][/doublepost]
Maybe say sorry to danny? aka producing?
yeh that's mainly what it's for tbh cause I was mainly toxic because of him
[doublepost=1500589732][/doublepost]
this apology i not even needed lol.. you're the best nugget around love you <3
Love you too <3 and you didn't know me when I was a toxic lil kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.