Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

ACLU LAWSUIT WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, I am a user of your survival server. It has come to my perception that members of the (THEEMPIRE) (THEEMPIRE2) and (EMPIREINTERN) are promoting slavery,incest,and general discrimination. If this faction is not removed and the users; (_Super_Hans_) (The Emperor) and (Vulpes) are not Punished; Your "survival" server and your server chain "mc.Foxcraft.net" and your forms will be reviewed by the ACLU and our lawyers may pursuit legal actions against you via the law codes broken from the Mine-craft EULA and the terms of service following owning a Mojang account.

Thank you for your time.
Lawyer: David D Cole

Lol
[doublepost=1486951954,1486951841][/doublepost]Let me start off by saying how corrupt this country (America)/world is. Your saying, you want to arrest,
sue, (sounds like you want to kill them), for racial slurs. If you have a problem with them, you mute them. I'm sure cloak doesn't give a sht about this thread, and your not scaring anyone.

Hello, I am a user of your survival server. It has come to my perception that members of the (THEEMPIRE) (THEEMPIRE2) and (EMPIREINTERN) are promoting slavery,incest,and general discrimination. If this faction is not removed and the users; (_Super_Hans_) (The Emperor) and (Vulpes) are not Punished; Your "survival" server and your server chain "mc.Foxcraft.net" and your forms will be reviewed by the ACLU and our lawyers may pursuit legal actions against you via the law codes broken from the Mine-craft EULA and the terms of service following owning a Mojang account.

Thank you for your time.
Whats your E-mail and IP address

Thank you for your time.
Okay kid, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. They don't support slavery, it's a rank they have in their rank system as a survival team. You didn't have to go through so much trouble because you got mad at The Empire. Also, you cant sue for anything bro all that COULD happen is Mojang blacklisting the server until we're EULA complaint so this thread just makes you seem like a COMPLETE idiot
[doublepost=1486966621,1486966428][/doublepost]Also kid, you're just mad cause you got raided on survival so just let it go lmao it's a block game

Friend
Donator

Thank you for your time.
Thanks for making my day, this is the dumbest thread I've read in a long time. One more thing, cloakfox (server owner) is dutch so good luck with that.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Thank you for your time.
Lots of grammatical errors here. Allow me to fix them. Attention and perception aren't the same thing, because perception is how you view something, and attention is when you focus on something.
Hello, I am a user of your survival server. It has come to my attention that members of the (THEEMPIRE) (THEEMPIRE2) and (EMPIREINTERN) are promoting slavery, incest, and general discrimination. If this faction is not removed and the users (_Super_Hans_) (The Emperor) and (Vulpes) are not punished, your "survival" server and your server chain "mc.Foxcraft.com" and your forms will be reviewed by the ACLU and our lawyers may take legal action against you via the codes broken from the Minecraft EULA and the terms of service following owning a Mojang account.

Thank you for your time.
Keep in mind that a video game company can't create laws. First off, what the hell would a "lawyer", who can't use grammar well, by the way, be doing playing on a Minecraft server? Second off, if you could sue for racial slurs, lots of bad crap would be happening, more than what's already happening now. For real.

This server is hosted by squid hq launcher. (I thought tho) They didnt even had to accept the EULA so plz fk of you fake laywer. Get good 4 year old kid ;)

Banned #10

Thank you for your time.
This literally killed me "Lawyer: David D cole" LMAO. Kid if you can't take our ways of promoting members of our Empire don't get involved, good luck with destroying us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.