Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A wholesome game was played on survival today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
I hid rank vouchers and beacons in spawn and people came to find them. It was a very fun game. Here are photos from the game and @6vzzzzzz Winning everything because hes a scam artist.

Anyway, ill do this instead of selling the rank vouchers for now on and just sell what people don't find. This was fun ill do it again 954194e286bcba3fc95f5439d2fe2e04.png 8abf4d6d045ab39a2ea81d03116d98e2.png e6d19d02792f1393d18b5e170bc7ab6a.png

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #14
"survival isn't broken or bad" *Beacons and rank vouchers being thrown around at spawn*
Rank vouchers that I bought and beacons that I bought.
Is it wrong to be nice to people? Is that ruining the survival experience? Lmao if you and hans didn’t dupe items beacons wouldn’t be in such high circulation in the first place

Banned #15
Rank vouchers that I bought and beacons that I bought.
Is it wrong to be nice to people? Is that ruining the survival experience? Lmao if you and hans didn’t dupe items beacons wouldn’t be in such high circulation in the first place
We gave no beacons to anyone. So none of our duped beacons can be in circulation if we didn't give any out lol.

Banned #17
Guess we are supposed to take your word for it
Giving out free beacons in large quantities would draw unneeded suspicion and attention, which obviously you would avoid if you're engaging in an illegal activity like duplicating. We kept 99% of the duplicated items within our own chests before it was destroyed. So no, you don't just need to take my word, it's just logical not to give them out in that circumstance.
Even if we did give out beacons, it would have to be in a very large amount to have an impact on server-wide beacon circulations.

It's not wrong to be nice, but when players are wealthy enough to give out beacons and rank vouchers casually and regularly, is definitely sort of an issue. On a gamemode called 'Survival'.

Last edited:

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #18
Giving out free beacons in large quantities would draw unneeded suspicion and attention, which obviously you would avoid if you're engaging in an illegal activity like duplicating. We kept 99% of the duplicated items within our own chests before it was destroyed. So no, you don't just need to take my word, it's just logical not to give them out in that circumstance.
Even if we did give out beacons, it would have to be in a very large amount to have an impact on server-wide beacon circulations.

It's not wrong to be nice, but when players are wealthy enough to give out beacons and rank vouchers casually and regularly, is definitely sort of an issue. On a gamemode called 'Survival'.
You are awfully pressed about a server on a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.