Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A problem with Prison...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbooseTime

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi,
Something very strange has happened today. Fermenter night I had to go, so I logged out in mine z (at the bottom of the mine). I forgot at that time that the mine resets after a while. Today I came back to prison and I was stuck in mine Z. People (Friends) tried to get me out, but it was already too late. I went dead and lost all my stuff
(even a pickaxe where excavation is on). I am still most worried about that pickaxe, because I have to pay for it (IRL).

Is there something to do against this?

Thanks,
Jasper

Hi,
Something very strange has happened today. Fermenter night I had to go, so I logged out in mine z (at the bottom of the mine). I forgot at that time that the mine resets after a while. Today I came back to prison and I was stuck in mine Z. People (Friends) tried to get me out, but it was already too late. I went dead and lost all my stuff
(even a pickaxe where excavation is on). I am still most worried about that pickaxe, because I have to pay for it (IRL).

Is there something to do against this?

Thanks,
Jasper
You could have used /spawn or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.