Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A new kingdoms tale & reset! Releasing on 28-04-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Greetings Foxcraft community!

It's been a LOOOOOONG time since I've been able to post something worthy in these announcements but here I am. I hope you are all doing amazing :D

Kingdoms is a gamemode where players are able to create their own kingdom and invade the lands of other kingdoms for their loot! Kingdoms can be upgraded & expanded, the members and the claim management can be finely controlled to help you become the best kingdom on the server! Our current iteration of kingdoms features 2 worlds in which kingdoms can claim land. in 1 world they can invade, in the other they cannot. This non invading world is useful for players that prefer the building, creative & roleplaying aspects of kingdoms.

Onto the good stuff.

Kingdoms Valhalla and Kingdoms Empire will both reset & merge into 1 server!
Kingdoms will reset on 28-04-2023 @ 4PM CEST

The new kingdoms setup features 3 main worlds: Commons, Olympus & Elysium world

Commons: This is the spawn world, you can explore & learn more about all features, view leaderboards & pvp here without risk of losing gear!

Olympus: Kingdoms can invade each other here & pvp, items & gear drop on the ground if you get defeated, vanilla world, claims are cheaper
Worldborder of 5.000 x 5.000

Elysium: Invading is disabled, pvp disabled, keepinventory enabled, larger biomes generated, claims are more expensive. The perfect world to build a epic kingdom
Worldborder of 12.000 x 12.000

Other notable changes & features:
  • 1.9+ PVP
  • Added Kingdom Trade Agreements
    (passively earn $$$ every 30 minutes when both kingdoms are online)
  • Improvements to in-house kingdoms plugin
  • Converting money to mana is now much cheaper
  • Disabled neutral kingdoms feature
  • Different skills system
  • Leveled mobs that scale with player
  • 200+ extra enchantments
  • Added contracts
    (hire and pay other players)
  • You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    (by dollarbuilds)
  • Huge pvp area
  • Added player interactions with crafting tables & other utils
  • Added sound effects to a bunch of actions
  • Added Cookie clicker minigame in spawn
  • Added Archery Challenge minigame in spawn
  • Minions can be upgraded to higher tiers (1 to 5)
  • Added Xray mitigation
  • Added pets
  • Increased chunk render distance, view more of the world :)
  • In-game leaderboard rewards
  • Store credit rewards for using /daily
  • Updated crate rewards
  • Added monthly crate
  • Improvements to bedrock edition compatibility
New spawn:

At this moment there is a couple of improvements planned that will get added in the following weeks/months to come, one of these improvements is the ability to invade your own kingdom, this should be useful for kingdoms looking to try out their defenses. There are also improvements planned for turrets to make them upgrade-able. Last but not least we're looking to add a summary that shows after invasions that sum up which players have done the most damage, etc. All of these will be added in the near future!

There will obviously still be plenty of content to explore and adventures to embark on the release day!

What will I lose with the reset?
During a reset players lose everything except for the rank they have. The goal of the reset is that all players start at the same level again.
We will re-queue recent (3 months or younger) purchases (like crate keys) for the Kingdoms gamemode or give store credit (if package no longer exist on the store) for recent purchases only. Feel free to create a payment support ticket here if applicable for you and we will be happy to assist you.

The time window for bigger releases is getting larger recently but we are always working on making improvements to the games we run on Foxcraft after they have been released, we are still very much active. You can read up on regular updates here: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/changelogs.36/
We are also still working on various projects (like parkour) behind the scenes that are "not good enough" yet, but we will continue to work on.

That should conclude everything you need to know about the new 2023 kingdoms release! I hope to see you online on /kingdoms next Friday!

Kind regards,

Cloakfox

Thread starter #8
sparta ftw but sadness about the uninvadeble world cause players will only build there and pvp in keep inv world :/
but reallyyyyy hypedddd
Claims are significantly more expensive in the non-invading world so it shouldn't be that easy to evade chaos :p

Leon?

Claok I already like the idea but I maybe saw something funny from a other server that would be good on here, you can maybe give the raid world some buffs like faster mob spawn rate from spawners so people that want to grind with max efficiency will still build a base in the raiding world.

Thread starter #18
Claok I already like the idea but I maybe saw something funny from a other server that would be good on here, you can maybe give the raid world some buffs like faster mob spawn rate from spawners so people that want to grind with max efficiency will still build a base in the raiding world.
2023-04-26_10.47.26.png

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.