Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A new idea for factions

Remove Fcove, Add more RAM to Fmagma so cannoning works better

• YES

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakfax

Thread starter Banned #1
Hello all.
I have a new idea for Foxcraft that could help the server exponentially.
Well one big idea and a few other ideas.
First off. REMOVE factions cove. There is an average of 5 players online when its busy and its just a waist of money. Also, having 2 factions servers doesn't bring you more money, especially when one is dead.
Its no secret that cannoning is a problem on here. I think some good cannoners have brought up that the ticks don't work and the TNT mechanics aren't 1.7. You can solve one of those problems by removing Factions Cove and adding all of its RAM to Factions Magma. THINK! How great would it be if you could build actual cannons on Fox. I mean like 230 stackers not 20 stackers! The server is pointless when all you have to do it put up 1 regen wall and your essentially unraidable. Who wants to play that.

Also. PvP on Fmagma is good but its bad in 1 area. You're gear breaks too fast. PvP fights last an average of 4 minutes. Godsets take days to make, so taking more than 1 full godset and 1 semi-godset to pvp is un-realistic. What needs to happen is that Skyfoxs+ need to have infinite /fix hand. WHAT? Isn't that too op? Nope! That isn't because when you have this many enchants, pvp isn't about breaking gear, its about quick dropping people. That is why I'm also suggesting a 45 second god apple cooldown. This doesn't seem like a lot of time but this means that people have to survive 30 seconds without golden hearts and 15 seconds without a god apple. And with these custom enchants that a lot!

So that's my idea. Consider this staff team as they would greatly improve the server and make it an actual playable Factions server.

One last thing. The season would be more competitive if there was buycraft gift card prizes to the winners of /f top. Just a savvy idea ;D
[doublepost=1500474901,1500474855][/doublepost]
Hello all.
First off. REMOVE factions cove. There is an average of 5 players online when its busy and its just a waist of money. Also, having 2 factions servers doesn't bring you more money, especially when one is dead.
Its no secret that cannoning is a problem on here. I think some good cannoners have brought up that the ticks don't work and the TNT mechanics aren't 1.7. You can solve one of those problems by removing Factions Cove and adding all of its RAM to Factions Magma. THINK! How great would it be if you could build actual cannons on Fox. I mean like 230 stackers not 20 stackers! The server is pointless when all you have to do it put up 1 regen wall and your essentially unraidable. Who wants to play that.

Also. PvP on Fmagma is good but its bad in 1 area. You're gear breaks too fast. PvP fights last an average of 4 minutes. Godsets take days to make, so taking more than 1 full godset and 1 semi-godset to pvp is un-realistic. What needs to happen is that Skyfoxs+ need to have infinite /fix hand. WHAT? Isn't that too op? Nope! That isn't because when you have this many enchants, pvp isn't about breaking gear, its about quick dropping people. That is why I'm also suggesting a 45 second god apple cooldown. This doesn't seem like a lot of time but this means that people have to survive 30 seconds without golden hearts and 15 seconds without a god apple. And with these custom enchants that a lot!

So that's my idea. Consider this staff team as they would greatly improve the server and make it an actual playable Factions server.

One last thing. The season would be more competitive if there was buycraft gift card prizes to the winners of /f top. Just a savvy idea ;D
And staff don't tell me to make a suggestion in the suggestion area because I am a wild taco I do what I want >:3

cloakfax

Thread starter Banned #3
I can say any word in the english language too and think its a good response but I'm just a moron like you until I explain why what I said is justified.

So explain powder puff

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
I can say any word in the english language too and think its a good response but I'm just a moron like you until I explain why what I said is justified.

So explain powder puff
First of I'm not a moron your obviously just a little bit mad I can explain your whole paragraph with just 4 letters of the English language and so therefore you decide to get butt hurt over someone telling your idea was completely irrelevant and should belong in the trash so who's the moron now

cloakfax

Thread starter Banned #5
First of I'm not a moron your obviously just a little bit mad I can explain your whole paragraph with just 4 letters of the English language and so therefore you decide to get butt hurt over someone telling your idea was completely irrelevant and should belong in the trash so who's the moron now
Stop trying to pick a fight powder puff and actually explain why its trash. If you can explain it in 5 letters (T R A S H (i agree you're not a moron)) than break it down for me because I'm obviously in a class far below your excellency.
[doublepost=1500476072,1500475819][/doublepost]
Stop trying to pick a fight powder puff and actually explain why its trash. If you can explain it in 5 letters (T R A S H (i agree you're not a moron)) than break it down for me because I'm obviously in a class far below your excellency.
Like I don't even think you play factions you just find the need to comment on every post just to start arguments or to get your posts up

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I agree; this needs to be a thing, especially the only 1 server thing.
Cannons need to be fully functional or there is no point

Hello all.

And staff don't tell me to make a suggestion in the suggestion area because I am a wild taco I do what I want >:3
Hmmm. Good idea's mate
[doublepost=1500650235][/doublepost]
Hello all.

This are things that I want changed. +1 Yes vote
[doublepost=1500650368][/doublepost]
Mate. Just say nothing. Type nothing. And just go away. That will make the world better
[doublepost=1500650416][/doublepost] Ur head is trash

I'm surprised no staff have commented the right format lol.

@3NFL4M3D_T4C0 Please post this in the [Suggestions] section of the forum using this format:
  • *Your in-game name:
  • *Is your suggestion for the server and/or forum:
  • *For which gamemode is this suggestion:
  • *Description of suggestion:
  • Possible side effects of suggestion:
  • Screenshot/Video showing suggestion:

there should be no custom enchants normal p4 unbreak 3 pvp, its so ridiculous making a gset for 2 weeks and then you get 1 tapped in pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.