Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A new city, and new problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Aronsis has finally begun building their capital city! The name is yet to be decided, but we are currently looking for people willing to help bring up this soon to be concrete jungle. The materials would be provided to you, and you would be compensated fairly for your work! Now, with it being a city on the rise, there are some issues with it such as the start of organized crime. I will post some photo evidence of some of the atrocities that's happened on Aronsis streets.

We are looking for the following types of builds: Museum, Police Station, Courthouse, Private housing, Skyscrapers, Parks/gardens, Land marks, etc.

2019-03-28_20.43.47.png 2019-03-28_20.42.31.png
2019-03-28_20.41.47.png

2019-03-28_20.41.19.png
If you think you can handle honest work for honest pay with the chance of being mugged by thugs, then send me a PM!

Last edited:
Banned #2
Aronsis has finally begun building their capital city! The name is yet to be decided, but we are currently looking for people willing to help bring up this soon to be concrete jungle. The materials would be provided to you, and you would be compensated fairly for your work! Now, with it being a city on the rise, there are some issues with it such as the start of organized crime. I will post some photo evidence of some of the atrocities that's happened on Aronsis streets.

View attachment 5721 View attachment 5720
View attachment 5719

View attachment 5718
If you think you can handle honest work for honest pay with the chance of being mugged by thugs, then send me a PM!
Yoahitopia. ez L +100000 no jokestering around.

Banned #4
Lmao, Empire city Londinople 0% crime rate, because they get instant capital punishment and sent to slave camp.... Empire goin' come conquer dis city heheheheahhaa...

Banned #5

We are looking for the following types of builds: Museum, Police Station, Courthouse, Private housing, Skyscrapers, Parks/gardens, Land marks, etc.

View attachment 5721 View attachment 5720
View attachment 5719

View attachment 5718
I can build all those listed above. Just give me dirt and I’ll be alright

Thread starter #7
Lmao, Empire city Londinople 0% crime rate, because they get instant capital punishment and sent to slave camp.... Empire goin' come conquer dis city heheheheahhaa...
I'm currently building a courthouse and as soon as it's complete they're going on trial for murder. They will receive capital punishment if found guilty, and with photographic evidence they do not have much chance of winning the case. We will soon create a public guillotine

I'm currently building a courthouse and as soon as it's complete they're going on trial for murder. They will receive capital punishment if found guilty, and with photographic evidence they do not have much chance of winning the case. We will soon create a public guillotine
If you need a judge I am available ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.