Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

60$ Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, I'll be coming to you one last time with a thread. So we're all aware of the ad competition? I've won a total of 60$, and seeing as I already had a global rank. I've no need for the money.

I'm going to do a giveaway for you guys, all you have to do is comment on this thread with the phrase "cya next helper apps" to enter the giveaway for 60$. I'll be choosing a random winner and you'll get a PM in a few days with the two codes I have. 1 for 50$, the other for 10$. (60$) Anyway, good luck!

This is my last thread/message on the Foxcraft forums (besides the winner's PM from me).
I've been here quite a while, and had quite a blast. However, I've decided to leave for good. To all my friends who still remain here, thanks for being awesome. Leon, I see you're approaching 10,000 members on these forums, so early congrats for that! I hope your server the best of luck man. So, take care Foxcraft!

Here a few of my threads you might want to check out. (don't grave dig ;))
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thread

Bye,
Micm

cya next helper apps!

Its sad to see you go. I know we do not really know each other but I have read lots of threads and You seem really awesome, I really think it is sad that you are going!

Hi everyone, I'll be coming to you one last time with a thread. So we're all aware of the ad competition? I've won a total of 60$, and seeing as I already had a global rank. I've no need for the money.

I'm going to do a giveaway for you guys, all you have to do is comment on this thread with the phrase "cya next helper apps" to enter the giveaway for 60$. I'll be choosing a random winner and you'll get a PM in a few days with the two codes I have. 1 for 50$, the other for 10$. (60$) Anyway, good luck!

This is my last thread/message on the Foxcraft forums (besides the winner's PM from me).
I've been here quite a while, and had quite a blast. However, I've decided to leave for good. To all my friends who still remain here, thanks for being awesome. Leon, I see you're approaching 10,000 members on these forums, so early congrats for that! I hope your server the best of luck man. So, take care Foxcraft!

Thread

Bye,
Micm
percy my brother saw you on warlords on hypixel XD
[doublepost=1484695448,1484695411][/doublepost]cya next helper apps

Thread

Bye,
Micm
You'll be missed mate nice knowing you.

Cya next helper apps

Status
Not open for further replies.