Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Event 6 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Known Member
Thread starter #1

Foxcraft // 6 Days of Christmas

Welcome to the Foxcraft 6 days of Christmas Giveaways/Events! In celebration of December and more importantly Christmas, we have decided to host a 6 Days of Christmas giveaways/events to show appreciation to the Foxcraft community. We hope that you’re all given the chance to at least partake in a few of the giveaways/events. These will consist of Competitions and Giveaways.

The dates of the giveaway/event have been listed below. On the day of the 6 days of Christmas, the explanation of the event will be updated on this thread, as well an announcement to update you guys will be posted on discord. Prizes have also been posted, this could be ranks, store gift cards or in-game items.

15th December: 24h Christmas Skin Contest // $20 Giftcard

Contest CLOSED: For this contest, all you need to do is create or find a Christmas themed skin. To be in the chance of winning, please make sure that you have the skin enabled on your Minecraft character. We will use the website NameMC to view the skin.

Once you have changed your skin to a Christmas themed skin, please comment your IGN under this thread! The top 3 skins will be chosen by myself, with the staff choosing their number 1.

Winner: Frcggie

16th December: 24h Christmas Tree Build Event // $20 Giftcard

Contest CLOSED: For this contest, all you need to do is build a Christmas tree on the Foxcraft Creative server. You can make it as big or as small, as detailed or simple as you wish. Once you have built your Christmas tree, please comment your IGN, plot number and location on your plot under this thread! The top 3 builds will be chosen by myself, with the staff choosing their number 1.

Winner: Jaimy_Eijk03

17th December: 24h Discord Giveaway // Shadowfox Rank

Contest CLOSED: For this giveaway, all you need to do is visit #giveaways on the discord server!

Winner: Zeryox_qc

22nd December: 24h Christmas Scavenger Hunt // 4x $5 Giftcard

Event CLOSED: For this event, I have hidden 4 Snowmen around the Foxcraft Spawns. Foxcraft spawns refer to the hub, as well as the game mode spawns. Each of the snowmen have a 16 digit code that you can use to redeem €5 on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. These will be found quickly, so hurry!

23rd December: 24h Winter Wonderland Build Event // $20 Giftcard

Contest CLOSED: For this contest, all you need to do is build a Winter Wonderland on the Foxcraft Creative Server. You can make it as big or as small, as detailed or simple as you wish. Once you have built your Winter Wonderland, please comment your IGN, plot number and location on your plot under this thread! The top 3 builds will be chosen by myself, with the staff choosing their number 1.

Winner: TBA

29th December: 24h Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Updated) // 4x $5 Giftcard

Event ACTIVE: For this event, I will be hiding 4 Snowmen around the Foxcraft Spawns. Foxcraft spawns refer to the hub, as well as the game mode spawns. Each of the snowmen have a 16 digit code that you can use to redeem €5 on
. These will be found quickly, so hurry! These 4 snowmen will be published over 24hrs, meaning they won't all be around at the same time to make it fair for timezones.

Merry Christmas,
Chris [Foxcraft Management]

Last edited:
ayo you already know I'm buttering up with a Christmas fox skin. (idk if i'm supposed to put my ign but here it is. IGN: CCakeManv2).

Last edited:

Welcome to the Foxcraft 6 days of Christmas Giveaways/Events! In celebration of December and more importantly Christmas, we have decided to host a 6 Days of Christmas giveaways/events to show appreciation to the Foxcraft community. We hope that you’re all given the chance to at least partake in a few of the giveaways/events. These will consist of Competitions and Giveaways.

The dates of the giveaway/event have been listed below. On the day of the 6 days of Christmas, the explanation of the event will be updated on this thread, as well an announcement to update you guys will be posted on discord. Prizes have also been posted, this could be ranks, store gift cards or in-game items.

Contest Active: For this contest, all you need to do is create or find a Christmas themed skin. To be in the chance of winning, please make sure that you have the skin enabled on your Minecraft character. We will use the website NameMC to view the skin.

Once you have changed your skin to a Christmas themed skin, please comment your IGN under this thread! The top 3 skins will be chosen by myself, with the staff choosing their number 1.

This will end in 24h, Good Luck!

21st December: 24h Christmas Scavenger Hunt // 4x $5 Giftcard

22nd December: 24h Winter Wonderland Build Event // $20 Giftcard

24th December: To be announced

Merry Christmas,
Komkommer37

xKitKato

Friend
Donator

Contest Active: For this contest, all you need to do is create or find a Christmas themed skin. To be in the chance of winning, please make sure that you have the skin enabled on your Minecraft character. We will use the website NameMC to view the skin.

This will end in 24h, Good Luck!

21st December: 24h Christmas Scavenger Hunt // 4x $5 Giftcard

22nd December: 24h Winter Wonderland Build Event // $20 Giftcard

24th December: To be announced

Merry Christmas,
ING:KitKat192747

Status
Not open for further replies.