Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Updated survival to 1.10.2 (1.10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey this is a quick little announcement to let you guys know that I have updated the Survival server to 1.10.2. You can join with any of the 1.10 minecraft versions though you can not join with 1.8 or 1.9.

I have also removed cratekeys for the time being since the plugin is not compatible with this new minecraft version.

Also removed the worldborder.

Thanks for reading this short announcement.

- Cloakfox

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey this is a quick little announcement to let you guys know that I have updated the Survival server to 1.10.2. You can join with any of the 1.10 minecraft versions though you can not join with 1.8 or 1.9.

I have also removed cratekeys for the time being since the plugin is not compatible with this new minecraft version.

- Cloakfox
YAY OMG TYSM LEON I JUST QUIT SKYBLOCK YAAAAAAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anyone wanna hire me to build any farms for them? I can build iron farms, AFK fishing farms, witch farms, automatic villager breeders, automatic crop farms, yeah. The only price is collecting a portion of the drops, otherwise, pay me in something else, like diamonds, gold, iron, etc.

Last edited:
YAY OMG TYSM LEON I JUST QUIT SKYBLOCK YAAAAAAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anyone wanna hire me to build any farms for them? I can build iron farms, AFK fishing farms, witch farms, automatic villager breeders, automatic crop farms, yeah. The only price is collecting a portion of the drops, otherwise, pay me in something else, like diamonds, gold, iron, etc.
"Cloak won't do it"

- Cloakfox
Yes, Yes Yes! Thank you for this announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.