Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire Unite! (TOA. Empire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Today The Empire went pillaging, destroying a few disobedient people, we decided to take a screenshot as not very often we have this amount of Empire Members online at one time, and decided to share this as we are very happy with the timing we could take this screenshot, if you wish to join The Empire discuss it in game to _Super_Hans_ or myself Ksmudger.

Credit for Members involved!
@SimplyEd _Super_Hans_ (Empire Co-Leader)
@HardStyleCraft RawHardStyleZ (Empire General)
@xblauwekoek (Empire Head-Guard)
@Leo_the_Lion7 (Empire Slaveholder)
@Owngames (Empire Soldier)
@AyoubGames (Empire Soldier)
@Crazy_Nutz (Empire Commander)
@Ryan1802 (Empire Soldier)
There are many other members that were not online to join in, but this was the most that were online, this is just a thanks to them and to show this to other people if they wish to join our powerful and rich team! There is a process to join, like how you could benefit us and training etc but it is worth doing.

Sincerely Ksmudger (The Empire Leader)

Last edited:
Today The Empire went pillaging, destroying a few disobedient people, we decided to take a screenshot as not very often we have this amount of Empire Members online at one time, and decided to share this as we are very happy with the timing we could take this screenshot, if you wish to join The Empire discuss it in game to _Super_Hans_ or myself Ksmudger.

There are many other members that were not online to join in, but this was the most that were online, this is justa thanks to them and to show this to other people if they wish to join our powerful and rich team! There is a process to join, like how you could benefit us and training etc but it is worth doing.

Ty for the big promotion yesterday And the photo is AWSOME and our motto: THE EMPIRE WILL ALWAYS WIN!!

SimplyEd

MOTHERFUCKING EMPIRE! HOORAH!

2016-12-11_14.55.28.png

If YOU! wanna be part of The Empire, just come on and ask! We're on survival all the time!

I'm glad to see that Empire is going well.I kinda quit Foxcraft's Survival and I only join a few times but this was a special moment for us. I might now start playing more again. :D

Thread starter Banned #5
I'm glad to see that Empire is going well.I kinda quit Foxcraft's Survival and I only join a few times but this was a special moment for us. I might now start playing more again. :D
Awesome, I want you to play again even if it's only for a short amount of time.

There are many other members that were not online to join in, but this was the most that were online, this is just a thanks to them and to show this to other people if they wish to join our powerful and rich team! There is a process to join, like how you could benefit us and training etc but it is worth doing.

Lol that pic is hot

Finished Version.jpg
I tweaked it a bit but here you go. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.