Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Teaming up with Foxcraft Teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

We have been working on a new custom feature/plugin for Foxcraft for a while now. And are happy to announce it now, after extensive testing! Teaming up.

You can currently use the new teaming plugin on Survival and Kitpvp

How does it work? Well it's pretty simple!
You simply use /team ingame and a list of helpfull commands will show up. It's pretty straight forward.

Donors will be able to create bigger teams, exact permissions for those will be fixed later.

Your team tag shows up in chat and on the scoreboard, wich looks very nice if I have to say so myself.
When teaming up with others it will also turn off friendly fire for you, wich is a nice addition when fighting with other teams.

Team info shows this:

Get ready and team up with your friends!

Credits for coding go to @PickNChew ofcourse, yet again a masterpiece.

Edit: I have also changed the amount of claim blocks you get. When starting out you now get 1000 claims blocks by default instead of 100. And you get a 250 extra each hour you play. Up to 80.000.
This will allow you to claim your huge bases/kindoms for sure!

Thanks for reading!

- Cloakfox

Team:

Jk <3 don't take this personal just puns. hihi.

Last edited:
Hello Foxcrafters!

We have been working on a new custom feature/plugin for Foxcraft for a while now. And are happy to announce it now, after extensive testing! Teaming up.

You can currently use the new teaming plugin on Survival but we are also planning on adding it to Kitpvp

How does it work? Well it's pretty simple!
You simply use /team ingame and a list of helpfull commands will show up. It's pretty straight forward.

Donors will be able to create bigger teams, exact permissions for those will be fixed later.

Your team tag shows up in chat and on the scoreboard, wich looks very nice if I have to say so myself.
When teaming up with others it will also turn off friendly fire for you, wich is a nice addition when fighting with other teams.

Team info shows this:

Get ready and team up with your friends!

Credits for coding go to @PickNChew ofcourse, yet again a masterpiece.

Edit: I have also changed the amount of claim blocks you get. When starting out you now get 1000 claims blocks by default instead of 100. And you get a 250 extra each hour you play. Up to 80.000.
This will allow you to claim your huge bases/kindoms for sure!

Thanks for reading!

- Cloakfox

Team:

Jk <3 don't take this personal just puns. hihi.
Thank you both for such a great addition!!! Can't wait to team with people. #TeamDesecrator.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
#TeamAdamant/Cavalry/WhateverNewAllieFCTeamThereIsWhoseLeaderIsFalloutButICameUpWithTheName

Add this to Skyblocks as well instead of party because i sometimes wanna know my whole parties KDR and party is broken some people can hit you while they are in your party and you can't hit them, this is unfair... #GreatNewFeature

Status
Not open for further replies.