Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

STORY TIME! | School Edition : #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #1
Once a upon a time there was a boy named "Noah" he always went to school then always get homework from his crappy cheap-*** teacher named "Sir Edi" pretty stupid name but this is really what his name is, one day when he went to school his crappy cheap-*** teacher gave him a shitstorm of projects & homework. Then Noah decided to get help from his mother and father, unfortunately his parent's were busy doing there work. What did Noah do? He did all the projects and homework. Then when it came to Christmas Cheers, he got his teacher slip from the raffle then the teacher what'd he want he said "Hello Noah, I want your gift to be special and unique like anyone else. Surprise me!" When he came to the Mall he grabbed everything needed for what he needed to make it back to his crappy cheap-*** teacher and finally he was done, guess what did Noah get his crappy cheap-*** teacher he got him... a ******* stuffed toy full of shitty facts about his teacher. The next day Noah came to school he gave his crappy cheap-*** teacher the gift he made for him. Then make it to his seat while saying "Enjoy you crappy gift that was hand made by your favorite student." Next day, Noah got detention. He did give a ****, saying "What a surprise, it was totally worth it." The End.

sounds like u do not respect your teacher. what u might not learn from them and then kick yourself when u really needed to learn it

TempoVarg

Thread starter #6
Eh guys, I don't really mean it. I didn't really do it, I mean that's just mean I would never do something like that. It's just a made-up story guys. Sorry if this wasn't really funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.