Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

OP-Prison reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

It has been almost a year that OP-Prison has had any update or even a reset. Me along many others felt it was time to completely reset the OP-Prison server and update it with new features!

Before I continue, I wanted to let all donators and higher know that proper permissions for the donor ranks will be released tomorrow. This is due to me having to work with deadlines and having no time later today to release those.
When donating you can pre-order your rank upfront already and it will excecute the needed commands tomorrow morning when the server automaticly restarts (So you can take advantage of the 60% off sale). Again details for the ranks etc will be updated tomorrow on the webstore too.

Onto the new stuff.

• First of all the server has completely new builds/designs. And all of the mines are custom/different to the other mines (all 24 mines).
  • The plots sizes have been increased
  • Stats have been reset (http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/stats/leaderboards?c=opprison)
  • Added our new virtual shop, that you can access anywere with /shop
  • A new and much much better pvp area at /warp pvp (Also includes nice leaderboards of Top kills and Top Deaths)
  • Gangs can be level upped to increase the amount of members you can invite, increase the amount of homes you can set.
  • Added /lottery (participate in the lottery to become instantly rich)
  • Added /bounty (Set a bounty on someone)
  • Better /help (to get your started)
  • Prestiges
Please note that I might have forgotten to write down some of the new features. You will have to find them yourself in the /oprrison server. Also take note that this server has been released just today and that there still might be bugs and or glitches. Please report these in the appropriate sections of the forums.

Builds:
(I suggest you check it out ingame due to the view distance)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The donator features:

All features will work on next restart (sunday morning)

Thanks for reading,

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Hello Foxcrafters!

It has been almost a year that OP-Prison has had any update or even a reset. Me along many others felt it was time to completely reset the OP-Prison server and update it with new features!

Before I continue, I wanted to let all donators and higher know that proper permissions for the donor ranks will be released tomorrow. This is due to me having to work with deadlines and having no time later today to release those.
When donating you can pre-order your rank upfront already and it will excecute the needed commands tomorrow morning when the server automaticly restarts (So you can take advantage of the 60% off sale). Again details for the ranks etc will be updated tomorrow on the webstore too.

Onto the new stuff.

• First of all the server has completely new builds/designs. And all of the mines are custom/different to the other mines (all 24 mines).
  • The plots sizes have been increased
  • Stats have been reset (http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/stats/leaderboards?c=opprison)
  • Added our new virtual shop, that you can access anywere with /shop
  • A new and much much better pvp area at /warp pvp (Also includes nice leaderboards of Top kills and Top Deaths)
  • Gangs can be level upped to increase the amount of members you can invite, increase the amount of homes you can set.
  • Added /lottery (participate in the lottery to become instantly rich)
  • Added /bounty (Set a bounty on someone)
  • Better /help (to get your started)
Please note that I might have forgotten to write down some of the new features. You will have to find them yourself in the /oprrison server. Also take note that this server has been released just today and that there still might be bugs and or glitches. Please report these in the appropriate sections of the forums.

Builds:
(I suggest you check it out ingame due to the view distance)

The donator features:
Coming Saturday (22-10-2016)

Thanks for reading,

- Cloakfox
YES!!!!!!! Thanks for the update Leon!

Could there be a timer on the bounty setting and the /afk? there are a lot of people just spamming it, sending it out 5 times a second, while flooding the chat with bounty messages...

Use this rank prefix to all servers. And make something to gang plugin. It is very bugged. Also remove flydisbaler in the mines

Slabo

Friend
Donator
OPPrison opens up,
Few days later FitMC tries to crash it...

Uhh cloak, this can't be a good sign LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.