Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper apps: OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

Due to several inactive staff resigning or being demoted, we are looking for more staff members, Helpers, to be more specific!

You can apply in this section of the forums: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/staff-applications.27/

Make sure you follow the Helper application format. If you don't, your application will be denied.
Best is to simply copy and paste the format and fill it out. Please use normal letters and colors instead of trying to make it look strange.

Minimum age requirement: 12 years or older.

I will be picking around 4 to 5 new helpers.
Also, make sure to read this thread by @11kobeer.

Apps are closing 14 august

Good luck!

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Hello Foxcrafters!

Due to several inactive staff resigning, or being demoted. We kinda need more staff members, helpers to be more specefic!

You can apply in this section of the forums: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/staff-applications.27/

Make sure you follow the Helper application format, if you don't your application will be denied.
Best is to simply copy and paste it, and fill it out. Please use normal letters instead of colors etc, it makes my eyes hurt lol.

I will be picking around 4/5 new helpers.
Also make sure to read this thread by @11kobeer.

Apps are closing 16 august

Goodluck!

- Cloakfox
Thanks for opening them up Cloak!

The black color is to boring I want to use colors .-. why cloak why ;(
I feel you, I used colors in my application, thought it looked good but I honored cloakfox's wishes and removed them.

Good luck to all those applying :)

Thomasss

Thank you for opening the applications!
I will be making a application for sure :)

Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.