Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft statistics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello! It's been a while :D

I have been on a short 1 week vacation with some friends somewhere in The Netherlands (Limburg EuroParks)
So I kinda took a break from everything and let everything slide, unless or if there where any game breaking issues, eg griefs etc.

Anyway I am back now, and have been working behind the scenes with a few others to get our custom statistics going on. Our dev Sander created the back-end part of the statistics plugin that runs on all servers (since june), and the web-end part has been made by @Triplenox!

You can find your statistics and those of others in the navigation menu at the top. We have also included leaderboards per server. If you come across any bugs feel free to report them! I know I have neglected the bug reports section and the suggestions, this was because I was away, and took a few days off when I got home too.

Thanks for reading this post and have fun getting ranked in the leaderboards.

Note: we might add more statistics over time, per server.
Fact: Stats are saved every 10 minutes.

Thanks again,

- Cloakfox

I have been on a short 1 week vacation with some friends somewhere in The Netherlands (Limburg EuroParks)
So I kinda took a break from everything and let everything slide, unless or if there where any game breaking issues, eg griefs etc.

Anyway I am back now, and have been working behind the scenes with a few others to get our custom statistics going on. Our dev Sander created the back-end part of the statistics plugin that runs on all servers (since june), and the web-end part has been made by @Triplenox!

You can find your statistics and those of others in the navigation menu at the top. We have also included leaderboards per server. If you come across any bugs feel free to report them! I know I have neglected the bug reports section and the suggestions, this was because I was away, and took a few days off when I got home too.

Thanks again,

- Cloakfox
how do i see the leader board ???? is /f top fixed in factions yet???....

Thanks again,

- Cloakfox
Thanks for auddition! I bet it could do wonders for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.