Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative updated to 1.10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

I took down creative for maintenance to completely update it to 1.10 (You can still join with 1.8 or 1.9)
Things I have added:
  • Genders: /male or /female (available for all players)
  • Added back disguises and added the 1.10 mobs (Polar bear and Stray/Husk)
  • Added 1.10 mobs to the pets menu
  • Removed gangs
  • Fixed plot chat
  • Added 1.10 blocks
  • Loads and loads of other plugins updated.
  • Optimizations
Skyfox:
  • Disguise in to a polar bear
  • Use polar bear pet
FoxKing/FoxQueen:
  • Disguise in to a stray/husk
  • Use stray/husk pet

Thanks for reading!

- Cloakfox

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
You removed /NICK?! Wait, so you can't have a custom name? That is probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. The creative players are gonna die. Just you wait... they're gonna make forums accounts and complain, a LOT.

Thread starter #4
You removed /NICK?! Wait, so you can't have a custom name? That is probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. The creative players are gonna die. Just you wait... they're gonna make forums accounts and complain, a LOT.
So far no complaints.

Banned #6
Said my opinion in game. You know what it is and I am not saying it here.
Only thing i'm saying here is: not needed.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Only 2 genders? TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You misogynistic scum! STOP R*PING ME!!!! YOU FACISTS!

(This is obviously a joke)

Hacked client? Then not!
I don't use a hacked client. I bought minecraft legit and continue to use the official launcher to run the official vanilla client. I do use optifine to help with FPS but last time i checked, Optifine isn't illegal to use nor does it make your client qualify as "hacked".

I don't use a hacked client. I bought minecraft legit and continue to use the official launcher to run the official vanilla client. I do use optifine to help with FPS but last time i checked, Optifine isn't illegal to use nor does it make your client qualify as "hacked".
Yeah I understand. I thought it was a 'hacked client' but ok. If you dont have I'll trust you.

Status
Not open for further replies.