Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

$20.00 Steam Card Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So as of yesterday, I just hit 5,000 subscribers on YouTube!! I just released my 5k special today and I also have a steam card giveaway in it and I know many Foxcraft members have steam so I thought why not share it? So you can enter if you want :D (dont enter on here, enter on the actual video on youtube)
btw face reveal warning (no im not ******* 9 years old im actually 14 no reason to lie about that)

Check the description on how to enter :D

Banned #2
So as of yesterday, I just hit 5,000 subscribers on YouTube!! I just released my 5k special today and I also have a steam card giveaway in it and I know many Foxcraft members have steam so I thought why not share it? So you can enter if you want :D (dont enter on here, enter on the actual video on youtube)
btw face reveal warning (no im not ******* 9 years old im actually 14 no reason to lie about that)

Is this a GlazedPup giveaway?

planecool

Friend
Donator

gg

Belly

Dedicated Member
Woah Congrats Man You deserve it
EDIT:Your going to get a cardboard Playbutton or either a Wooden Playbutton!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.